Handcuffed to find love

Aria's POV

These past two months have been pretty good. The boys have been in Europe and we've been in LA. The boys came back three days ago. I missed Prod a lot so did all the other girls. Prince and Sunny argue like a married couple, they still haven't gotten back together yet. They either are flirting or arguing about the littlest things. The current topic is "Is life harder for a girl or a boy". I don't even remember how it started.

Sunny: At least you don't have to push a baby out of your vagina!

Prince: It's your choice to have a baby or not!

Sunny: Oh you wouldn't be saying that when you're busy screwing a chick!

Prince: See exactly, we men have to put up with you woman!

Sunny: You think that's hard, why don't you carry a baby in your stomach for nine months and then deal with all the symptoms and weird cravings you get. Being bloated and self conscience. Life's not all happy-go-lucky when your pregnant. AND don't even get me started on labor!

Prince: It ain'--

Jay: (Yells from room) Ya'll needa shut the hell up and let me sleep. 

Aria: We've been telling them that since forever and they still don't listen. We need a plan.

Ty: (Smirks) Oh, I get a real nice one.

....

Ty looked at me and Jay mischievously and went to her room and came out with a pair of handcuffs. 

Aria: Oh I see where this is going.

Jay: (Confused) Why the hell do you have handcuffs?

Ty: My dad is a police officer and he gave me a pair of handcuffs to keep. I think their cool. But anyways we're gonna handcuff Prince and Sunny together until they learn how to stop arguing. 

We all shared mischievous smiles. Mwaahahahaha. 

Gosh, that's weird. Aria your stupid. 

Ugh! I'm taking to myself now.

I'm stopping now.

Ty's POV

Luck was on our side because Sunny decided to take a nap. Aria, Jay, and I snuck into Sunny's room.

Ty: Be quiet. Don't make a single noise.

CRASH!

I looked to see Jay holding her forehead. She walked straight into the open closet door. I would of laughed if we weren't trying to sneak up on Sunny. Instead, I sent her a glare. 

Jay: My bad

Aria: Hurry up, she could wake up anytime.

I walked slowly up to Sunny, who was layed all across the bed, mouth open. She wasn't very much of a lady while she slept. Shut up! Back to the mission. I opened up one handcuff and wrapped it around Sunny's hand. 

Ty: There now go get Prince.

Jay runs into the living room and grabs Prince, who we had blindfolded before.

Prince: Where are you taking me? Is it a surprise? But it's not my birthday yet. 

Jay: Just shut up and walk.

Prince: Jees, people these days.

Jay smacks his back.

Prince: What the fu--Okay I'll shut up.