Alone

>>The next night

Prince's POV

It was 3 AM. I could never sleep. We still had to tell Sunny's family. Why did I have to be such a dumbass? If I never let her leave this bus, she would of been here, laying with me. But no. I was by myself. I missed holding her, kissing her, being there with her. But now, I was all alone. Alone. Alone. The word "alone" scared me. I need to see that beautiful smile, those gorgous brown eyes. I need to hold her, hold her tight, and never let go.  

I was interuppted by a strange noise, coming from the front of the bus. I got up quckily and silently made my way past the bunks. I looked around, trying to adjust my eyes to the darkness. I squinted my eyes, to try to find something, as a weapon. I saw Roc's skateboard and tiptoed silently to it, grabbed it and held it. I stood there behind the couch, out of sight, waiting for the next movement. 

10 seconds, 20, 30, 45 go by. No sound. Just as I was bout to give up, I heard something drop and then shuffle. I saw "it." Well I mean a person. He/She was big and was wearing all black. All I could make out was the eyes, everything else was covered. I studided the person, real hard, but I couldn't tell. I needed the light, it was 5 feet away from me, but I could'nt move or he/she would see me. I looked him/her up and down once again, and realized he/she was holding something in their hand. I pierced my eyes smaller and made out the shape. It was a bat. A good metal bat. 

I stepped back, and felt a sharp pain in my foot. 

"Oooowww," I whaled. I took out the thumbtack from my foot. 

SHIT! I quickly looked up and was now staring at the person's eyes and they were staring right back at mine. We didn't move or even breathe. 

"Who are you?," I asked sternly. I brought up the skateboard, not being scared of using it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PEACE SPREADER, PUNK ROCKER, BLEXICAN, MISFIT, BOY JACOB PEREZ OR PRINCETON! I LOVE YOU, LOL! ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! I KNOW ITS SHORT, BUT ITS THE INTRO TO THE NEXT PART! I HAD TO DO THIS FOR U GUYS SINCE IT'S PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY! PEACE AND LOVE♥♥