Imma miss you

Prince's POV

Keisha: I know you guys aren't going to like this but I'm sending all the girls back home.

Sunny: (sigh of relief) I thought you were going to say we gotta stay longer.

"You want to leave," I asked dissapointed,

Sunny: I'm getting bored of staying in this bus.

Jay: Ditto

Ty: Agreed

Demi: Hell yeah

Ty: Plus I miss Cali

I looked at all the boys and they seemed dissapointed too. On the other hand, the girls were glad as fuck to just get off the damn bus. 

Sunny: AND we've had enough of you boys (Glares at Roc and Ray)

Keisha: (sigh of relief) Thank god. I was expecting a whole blowout or something. 

Prod: So what we going to do now?

Keisha: You boys are going to continue the tour. We still have a month left and then you guys are going on a break for the summer. 

Demi: When do we leave?

Keisha: Next morning at 5 AM

Jay/Demi/Ty: NOOO!

Sunny: YESS!

MB/Keisha: WHAT?

Sunny: They don't like waking up early. Weirdos right? 

Ray: Nobody likes waking up early.

Sunny: I do

Ray: Weirdo

Sunny: Yo ass dont want me to go mayhem on you again or do you (glares)

Ray: (holds braids) noo

Keisha: Okay girls get packing

Sunny: Babe come help me pack. (She said that as she grabbed my hand and took me to our bunks)

Sunny: I'm so excited to go back home. (She looked up to me) Babe you okay?

"Yeah," I answered a little too quick. It took her by shock making her stand up. She interwined our fingers and looked up at me.

Sunny: Prince what's wrong?

"Nothing," I answered.

Sunny: Uhm. No. What's bothering you.

"It's really nothing." (She glared at me) "I just don't want you to leave, okay."

Sunny: Awwww babe. We all need space right now. Cmon we all know were getting bored of each other. This month apart is going to be really good for our relationships. We all need a little break. But don't worry, you can call me whenever you want. 

I sighed. "I know, but I just got you back and I'm gonna be lonely," I replied.

Sunny: You got the boys. One month is gonna go by so fast. Don't stress. The fans wouldn't like you like that, would they?

I managed a laugh. "No they woudn't." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this was VERY short. I haven't uploaded in a week so I felt really bad because I got soo much positive feedback from my fans. So thank you again. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Peace and Love♥♥