Who said there couldn't be happy endings

Princeton's POV

Tomorrow's our two year anniversary. Can you already believe it? We're both 19 now. I have the biggest surprise for her. The girls think we're coming in another 3 weeks but we're flying over right now. 

"2 years well spent," I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

Roc: Prince! Prince! PRINCE!

"WHAT?," I asked a bit irritated. 

Roc: We're home!

I looked out the window and we were just about to depart. Once we got out and smelled that CALI air it felt really good. I love NYC but Cali's my real home. 

The plan was all set up. It was only 5 AM in CALI right now. All the girls would be sleeping and we would surprise them. I haven't seen any of them in 2 months. I missed all the girls. 

Once we reached our apartment, the one right next to theirs, we unloaded all our stuff, refreshed, and headed for their room. We used the extra key we had for their apartment. 

I opened the door real slow, we didn't want any of them to wake up. When we got the door wide opened, we saw them. All of the girls had their pj's on. Jay was laying on the long couch holding an empty box of popcorn, Ty was on the smaller couch with her legs sticking out, Demi was laying on the counter snuggled with a Pepsi can, and Sunny was laying on the carpet, snuggled with her teddy bear. 

Ray: What happened last night?

Prod: Who knows. Who cares. I just want to hold my baby.

With that we all went to our separate girls. I watched her sleep. She began smiling and it put a smile on my face. I didn't know how long I had been watching her because all the other girls had woken up. They all wanted to scream so I told them to go to the rooms. So they did.

Now it was just me and Sunny left. I moved her hair out of her face. She moved from my touch. I layed down next to her, and watched her.

Roc's POV

 "I missed you so much," I said.

Jay: Me too

"You wanna know what else I missed,?" I asked.

Jay: What?

"This," I replied.

I began to kiss her. I held her face in my hands as I leaned back onto the pillow. She was on top. I missed touching her so much. She began slowly grinding on me. She knew I got turned on, when my pants got bigger, so she went harder. I flipped us and went on top. 

"Can we?," I asked.

Jay: Not yet.

With that she slipped from under me and run out. I got up and chased after her when she stopped. I stopped next to her, when I saw Prince had fallen asleep too next to Sunny.

Jay: Awwww! That's so cute.

"We could of been cute in the room too," I smirked. She slapped my arm. 

Sunny's POV

I swore I heard Roc's voice but they wouldn't be back till the next 3 weeks. As I opened my eyes, I saw someone sleeping next to me. Ty. 

(A/N: Ty's hair is a lot like Princeton's and also Princeton's face is on the other side)

"TY! TY! TY!," I yelled.

Ty turned over, but it wasn't Ty. Why the fuck was I seeing Princeton's face? I blinked my eyes again and he was smiling at me. I grabbed his face and touched it.