Home Sweet Home

Sunny's POV

I got out of the shower. It was about 12 AM. I put on my pj shorts, a green tank top that said "I love my boyfriend". I wore my studs and peace sign necklace. After I dryed my hair, I put it into a messy bun. I looked at myself in the mirror when finally time, it felt good to be back home.

As I made my way past the bunks, I noticed everyone had fallen asleep. Once I got to my bunk, I found Prince laying in it.

"So." I said.

Prince: So bout that kiss (Smirks)

"Haven't changed," I laughed and give him a single peck.

Prince: I haven't seen you in 5 days and all I get is a kiss? That's shady.

"You gotta earn it bro," I relied.

Prince: Since when was I ur bro?

"Since I became shady," I replied.

Prince: Jus come here already

I did what he said. I got in the bunk and layed on top of him. I layed my hands on his chest and put my chin on top. He made his hands down to my ass. Then he bit his lip like he always does and it always seems to turn me on. (A/N: it actually does lol)

"Whenever you do that, it gets me good," I said.

Prince: No one can resist all this, especially you (smirks)

"Ohhh, like you can resist all of this," I replied as I smirked back.

Prince: Yea I can

"Wanna bet," I asked.

Jay: YA'LL NEEDA SHUT THE HELL UP WITH THAT BEFORE I SHOVE MY FOOT UP UR ASSHOLES. GIRL NEEDS SOME SLEEP

Prince & Me: Sorry

Roc: Ughh... Baby go to sleep.

Jay: YOU WANT MY FOOT TOO?

Roc: Noooooo

Jay: Thought so

Prince: (whispers) Where were we?

"Here," I replied as I layed my lips on top of his. No one kissed as good as he did. I loved his lips, how soft and full they were. Prince passionatly kissed back and he would squeeze my butt every other second. I brought my hands and his to our sides and interwined our fingers. It started getting intense. He unlocked our fingers, and now he was on top. Why do all guys want to be dominant? He started rubbing around my stomach. I had one hand behind his back and the other one twisting his curls. He looked up at me and I knew what he wanted. 

"No," I said.

Prince: (whining) whyy?

"I'm on my period," I replied.

Prince: fuck. what am i gonna do bout this (Pointing to the bulge in his shorts)

"Sleep on it," I said as I turned and closed my eyes.

Prince: ur complicated u know

"I dont care," I said as I managed to get out a chuckle.

I felt Prince wrap his hands around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. He gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek and we both fell asleep.

>> Next morning @ 7 AM

Prince's POV

I was in an awesome dream. I was dreaming about MB winning 10 grammys in one night. We were giving our speech but of course it all had to end when I felt water on me. I opened my eyes and saw Roc and Ray holding some waterguns and laughing. I felt Sunny wake up behind me.

Sunny: ROC! RAY! OHHHH IMMA KILL YOU TWO! 

Ray: AAAAHHH! RUN!!!

Roc: Wat she gonna do? 

Ray: THAT! 

I turned and saw Sunny holding a bat. 

"Owww," I whinned as Sunny moved over me, harshly.

Sunny: Sorry babe 

"Go get em for me," I smiled.

Sunny: Will do bro

Bro?? The fuck! Again. Nooooo.

I made my way to the front of the bus. It looked a mess from the night before. I saw Sunny sitting on top of Ray and Roc. She was holding siccors in one hand and Roc's elmo bear in another. 

Sunny: Try anything, I will rip ur braids off and bye bye elmo. 

Ray & Roc: NOOOOO

Sunny: Then wat do u say to me and prince

Ray & Roc: Sorry

(Keisha walks in and Sunny, Roc, and Ray get straight up)

Keisha: Who did----(GCO)

Sunny: Them (Pointing to Ray and Roc)

Ray & Roc: Her (Pointing to Sunny)

Keisha: I don't care who did it, but it better be cleaned. 

(Prod and the girls walk in)

Them: Hey Keisha

Keisha: Hey. Well I have important news for everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------