C1: Prologue

I walked myself to school. Alone.

My hands inside my blazer's pocket while walking with my eyes on the floor.

Once I finally got to school, only at the school's gate, I'm already getting played..

(Thud..)

I tripped and fell because one of the students leg was on the way on purpose.

The group of students laughed. "Sorry. My bad." She said sarcastically and laughed with all of her friends.

Aish..

I stood up and dust myself off.

Those girls won't stop bothering me. Every single day, those bitches won't have a great day without making fun of me.

Whatever..

I walked down the hallway, going to my locker. Once I got to my locker, I put my bag down, and opened my locker.

"Hey, freak!" Someone hollered.

I turned around and another group of people starts to throw things at me while others just watch me and laugh.

I tried blocking myself with my hands from them, throwing things at me.

I then closed my locker, took my bag and ran away.

I kept running away until I finally have reached my classroom.

I walk to my seat which is at the last and near the window and which is the best place for me.

I sat down and rest my head on my desk.

"Ahhh!!"

"Omg!! They're here!!"

"Oppa saranghae!!!"

"OPPA!!!!"

Aish..

Wondering why the sudden screaming?

It's because of them.

The most popular boys in school and the most popular group in Seoul.

All of the girls in school love them but except for one.

I'm not really interested in them and I don't like them.

They're just playboys.

Their group name is WINNER which consists of five members.

Kang SeungYoon. Kim JinWoo. Song MinHo. Lee SeungHoon. Nam TaeHyun.

I don't get why girls fall for them. I mean..sure they are handsome, charming, and all that but they didn't even care who they really are.

Sigh..whatever.. Like I care anyway..

So I went back in putting my head on the desk and just sleep until class starts.

TO BE CONTINUED...