C16: Teacher

*alarm*

Done with my morning routine after I wake up and now heading downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning, sweetie." Aunt greeted. "Morning." I sat down.

"So how was your date with Seunghoon?" Aunt asked as he puts down the food. "It wasn't a date. It was just a hangout." I said and ate a bacon.

Mm~ american bacon.

Aunt teasingly smiled and I just ignored it.

I also wanted to ask something though from aunt. "But something happened last night when I was about to come inside the house." I said.

"What is it?" Aunt asked as she sits down.

"Like.. a flashback." I said.

Aunt kinda got surprised and slowly looked at me. "A... flashback?"

"Yeah. It was strange though. Like why did I-"

All of a sudden, aunt stood up and hugged me tight. She started sniffling.

I'm confused. "Aunt? Are you okay?"

"It's your first flashback.." she said in a soft voice that I didn't even hear what she said.

"Aunt?"

She then lets go of me and sat back down. She then took a deep breathe and wipes her tears.

"Aunt, is there something wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing, sweetie uhm.. *sniff* I just had a breakdown that's all. *sniff*"

A breakdown?

"But I'm fine now." She smiled and held onto my hands.

I looked at aunt, confused and worried. Is aunt really alright? Why would she suddenly cry and hug me tight?

"You should go now or else you'll be late for school." Aunt said as she took my plate and bring it to the sink.

I look at her. I hope aunt is doing fine. What she did just worried me.

I stood up and took my bag. "I'm going now." I said and left. I started to run to school.

Seunghoon POV

I decided to walk myself to school. I kinda need to have a small exercise at least.

I'm almost near and stopped as I saw Yin running. I looked at my watch and there's still an hour before classes start.

I smiled. Like I even said before, she is hardworking. I smiled even more and walked inside the school's gate.

And I started to feel excited because I get to see Yin again. I jog through the hallway to our classroom passing by MinHo and TaeHyun. "Hey hyung!"

When I arrived at the classroom, I scan the whole area but Yin isn't here. I thought she would be running to class and thought that she maybe late.

Where is she?

I turned around and try to head towards the exit until EunHa blocked my way and has the expression of, I'd like to call it, "fake sadness".

"Seunghoon-" I walked out of the classroom, not wanting to hear to what she will say.

*Bell rings*

I stepped out and move my head from left to right of the hallway but there are no more students. Not even Yin.

When I looked at the left side of the hallway, I remembered the time before.

The time when Yin and I walked down that side of the hallway and was crowned as prom queen and king in 10th grade junior high school. Everyone throwing confetti and cheering and congratulating us.