C9: Yin

SeungHoon POV

(Bell rings..)

"Okay class, please advance read your textbooks because we're going to have a pop quiz tomorrow." The teacher said and everyone whined.

Everyone started leaving the classroom and I fixed my bag.

She still didn't back. She already skipped three periods. Where is she?

I have a feeling that something has happened..

I got up and walk to the door but EunHa blocked my way. Great..

"Wanna go at the park today, oppa?" She smiled, trying to be sweet.

"Sorry. I can't." I said coldly then immediately left.

I walked to my locker and I immediately stuffed all of my things inside my bag.

"Yo, SeungHoon." MinHo called as he walked towards me followed by JinWoo hyung and SeungYoon.

I closed my locker. "Hey."

"Wanna go to the arcade?" He asked. "Sure."

So we all walked to the exit and I almost forgot something.

"Oh..uh..guys?" I called them. "I'll meet you at the mall. I just have to get something." I said and they nodded.

So I went back up inside the school and went to my classroom.

I went to the classroom and no one is here. So I walked to her table and checked under her table. I put my hand inside and check if there's anything here and I felt something.

I got it and put my hand out. It's a small card. I think it's a business card..

It kinda got crumpled. I turned it around and I knew it ..

I immediately stood up and ran out of the classroom.

Damn it EunHa .. What did you do this time?

I ran out of the school building and search for her. I search for her every corner of the school building.

Where is she?

I became worried as I still search for her. I stopped and catch my breathe for a while.

I think I'm at the school park right now and it's the last place for me to search for her.

Aish..

When I rested my palms on my knees as I catch my breathe, I turned my head and saw an arm behind the bushes.

I immediately walked towards the bush and oh my gosh ..

I bent down to her and try to shake her. "Yah.. Yah." I tried waking her up but she's unconscious.

Her face had bruises. How strong is EunHa? Wtf?

I slowly carried her in a bridal style and hope that someone could help us.

And just then ..

"SeungHoon-ah!"

I turned my head and just in time.  A car came and stopped in front of me.