C15: HER

After we strolled around this beautiful park, we decided to chill for a while.

Seunghoon took his jacket off and put it on the grass. He then sat down but not on his jacket and looked at me. "Come sit." He said.

"Is it alright with you?" I asked. I didn't know that he would  just put his jacket on the ground for me to sit.

But I also didn't want to sit on the grass because I have sensitive skin.

"Oh-" Seunghoon grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit down.

"Don't feel burdened that I put my jacket for you to sit. I insisted anyway." Seunghoon said.

We hen just stare at the beautiful view of the sun setting in the horizon. It's really beautiful.

I love it when the sun sets. I also love the colors.

"Yin-ah." Seunghoon called and I looked at him.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Sure."

"Have you ever liked someone?"

I shook my head as a no.

He raised an eyebrow. "Really?" Seunghoon said as he doesn't believe that I never liked anyone.

"It's true. I never liked anyone." I said. "Not even a little?" "No."

"Why were you asking?" I asked. "Because I want to know what you know about dating."

I looked at him confused. "Why me though?"

"You seem like you know something. And besides, my friends didn't seem to care when I ask them. So I had to ask you."

I don't still get it. Why me?

"Hmm. So I'm going to assume that you like somebody." I said. Seunghoon nodded.

"Then can you describe the person that you like?" I asked.

"Well," he started. "She's beautiful.."

Of course, she has to be.

"Cute, kind, friendly," he started to smile and looked down. "hardworking, supportive, and.." he stopped as if he was in his imagination thinking about her.

"And?"

"And my first love." He smiled even more.

Awww. That's sweet.

"What's her name?" "Her name is Jin. Jung Jin."

Jung Jin... sounds familiar..

"Is she here in Korea?" "Even though her name is changed, she's still here."

What? Her name changed? Why do I feel something weird? Why do I feel like I know Jung Jin?..

"How about you?" Seunghoon asked. "I said, I don't have any crushes."

"How about an ideal type? I'm sure you have one." He said.

"Hmm. Well I kinda so have an ideal type."

"Then what do you like from a guy?" "Well, what I like from a guy is, of course, who knows how to cook. And also who is smart, caring, handsome, sweet and little corny at least." I chuckled. "And most important for me from a guy is, understanding."

I looked down and I kinda felt sad. I really wish that I could meet a guy like that.

"I'm sure a guy like that will find you someday." Seunghoon assured.

I smiled. "I really wish he finds me soon." I look at the view.

>>>>>

After spending time at the park, we decided to go home since it's already dark. 

I really had a nice day after all of those problems I have. I glad that I don't think about them today.

We are now awkwardly walking in my neighborhood. Seunghoon insisted to bring me home and I couldn't always argue with that. 

I got to be honest, he's kinda sweet and kind. Why though?

We walked silently until we got to reach in front of my house.

"Uhm thanks for bringing me home." I said. "You're welcome."

I opened the gate and went inside. I walked up in front of my porch but before I go inside, I turned around to look at Seunghoon.

He's just standing there, waiting for me to go inside the house. Why do I feel like this happened before? How he looks at me is different. I stared at him and he stared at me back.

*flashback*

He smiled and waved his hand.

My heart melts everytime he smiles.

I smiled back.

*end of flashback*

Seunghoon does the same thing. He smiled and waves at me. And what I'm feeling..

Wait.. I just had a flashback..

I immediately opened the door and went inside. I quickly closed the door and leaned back at it.

*Breathing*  I held on my chest as I feel my heart beat fast. The feeling though is not in a bad way but in a good way.

Seunghoon POV

Yin was staring at me and suddenly went inside. All I did was wave at her.

But I just laughed at her cute action. I then started walking away, going home.

As I walk down the street, all I thought is about eveything that happened today with Yin and I.

Hangout or a date. I prefer a little bit of both. Today was great. Just like before.

*flashback*

We both walked together at the same park. Both of us smiling and laughing and holding hands. Just the best feeling I had with her.

We had picnic and it is perfect for our first date. She fed me food and I fed her.

We then would wait for the night and watch the awesome fireworks. I would hug her from behind and she would lean her back.

That was also the first time she have said, "I love you." I looked at her surprised.

My heart raised as I look at her lips. Those pink soft lips are so daring. Not even realizing that I'm already leaning in closer towards her.

And finally touching her lips with mine. She kissed back.

It was the best first kiss I had with her.

*end of flashback*

Tears came out of my eyes just remembering those good memorable times with her. I'm sad because those memories are gone.

I miss Jung Jin. I miss hugging her. I miss kissing her. I miss cuddling her. I miss her voice. I miss playing with her. I miss holding her.

I miss US.

I look up at the night sky with twinkling stars.

"Jin-ah." I said as I was talking to her. "Hold on for a little bit okay?"

My heart is breaking.

It's really hard and painful hiding the truth. Especially from her.

I wiped my tears away and got up on my feet. I start walking home.

Hold on Jin. I will fix everything. This is for you, love.

Yin, as of now, at least try to remember.

I really need you.

TO BE CONTINUED...