C14: Unexpected Surprise

SeungHoon POV

I'm really nervous and excited. But.. will she accept it?

We walked together, quietly and I'm trying to come up with a topic.

I cleared my throat. "Uhm.. so." I started. "How's life going?" I asked her.

She smiled small, "It's good." She said.

Damn.. this is awkward.

"So where do you want to go? Wanna go somewhere to eat?" I asked.

"Uhm sure? I guess.." she replied.

So we went to a place to eat and it's a ramen house. I heard that her favorite food is ramen so I chose this place. We stopped at a counter and ordered what we wanted and then we sat down.

It's really great that I finally get to eat with  Yin. Sigh~ I couldn't stop staring at her.. she's really beautiful. Ever since she was little, she's always been this cute. And small xD

"Seunghoon? Are you alright?"

I was even dumb to know that I was smiling while staring at her.

"Seunghoon." Yin shook my arm, slightly which made me come back to reality.

"Oh! Uh.. yes im okay haha." I looked away and felt my face being warm.

Stupid Seunghoon..

Now I'm embarrassed of looking at her..

After a few minutes, our orders has arrived.

We started eating and enjoying our ramen noodles.

"Ah! Hot-"

"Oh-" I gave cold water to Yin and let her drink.

"Thanks.." she said and I chuckled.

We both finished and enjoyed eating our ramen. "So where do u want to go next?" I asked.

"Anywhere is fine." Yin answered.

"Ah! I know a great place." I said.

"Ok. But, can I go to the restroom first?"

"No problem. I'll be waiting outside."

Yin went to the restroom while I went outside. I took out my phone.

>>>>>

Yin POV

I went to the restroom and did my business.

The ramen was delicious and I haven't eaten it for so long now. It was still good as always ^^.

I came out of the cubicle and washed my hands. I looked myself in the mirror and fixed my hair.

Why would Seunghoon wants to go out with me though? I mean I thought he is like those typical bad boys who bullies and does bad shit..

I don't even know if it's weird.

I went out of the bathroom and head towards the exit. I walked towards Seunghoon.

He smiled. "Hey."

I smiled small. "Hey."

"Let's go." He said and he called for a cab. And we are now heading to the park.

To be honest, I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I'm either scared or worried. But I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen. I inhaled and exhaled to relax.

"You okay?" Seunghoon asked and I nodded.

I look out of the window to distract myself from thinking negative.