C3: Confront

I skipped class and went to the roof. I didn't feel like going to class. I actually never wanted to go here but since I wanted something good in the future, I start studying.

Oh well.

(Text message..)

I took my phone out from pocket and checked who texted me.

A text message from: Nam YoHan

Ugh..

I locked my phone and ignored his message. I don't want to read his stupid messages. I had enough of him.

Nam YoHan is my ex boyfriend. I broke up with him because he cheated on me.

(Flashback..)

It was a rainy night and I was going back to my house from buying groceries.

The bottom of the plastic bag got ripped and all of my groceries fell on the wet floor.

I cursed under my breathe and immediately collect them and put them in my bag, in another plastic bag and also carried some with my hands.

It's really hard to carry the umbrella too so I saw a café with a shade outside and I immediately went underneath it.

I closed my umbrella and wiped myself.

Aish.. I'm so wet.

I should better call YoHan and pick me up.

I took my phone and start dialing his phone number. I put it beside my ear and wait for him to answer after a few rings but he didn't pick up.

So I called him a lot of times but he still didn't answer.

So I just waited until..

I saw a familiar car and I thought that he came for me but..

I saw him kissing another girl and also making out..

That hurt me like a sniper, came firing at me straight to my chest.

Tears started to flow down my cheek and my breathing became heavier and heavier.

So then I stopped talking to him, texting him, and seeing him.

(End of flashback..)

I hate him so much. I wish I never met him.

I ignored his calls and text messages and I wish I could go somewhere far from here and forget about life for a moment.

Sigh...

>>>>>

I went to the girls' restroom and washed my hands. And even the water is cold, I get to damp the water on to my face.

(Bell rings..)

Second period..

Better get to class.

So I walk out of the restroom and start walking to my locker.

I took my handkerchief and wiped my face. Then I took my text book that I needed for next class.

I went to my seat as I have reached my classroom and sat down and as always, I put my head down and cried silently.

>>>>>

SeungHoon POV

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Mr. Kim said from the inside.

So I opened the door and went inside. I'm at Mr. Kim's office and he called me because we have something to discuss.

I sat down on one of the black leathered chair that is in front of Mr. Kim's desk.

"How are you, son?" He asked.

"Just cut to the chase." I said, bluntly.

I don't like his introductions. That's kinda annoying of him.

He glared at me and took off his glasses.

"I know you're not happy about the situation right now but you have to deal with it for your parents sake." He said. "I know you're not happy of being with my daughter and-"

"Tss. You think? I'm more than not happy with being with your daughter. I'm furious." I said as I cut his words.

"Look, your daughter is a bully. You're daughter is mean." I said.

"Excuse me?"

"You're daughter kept on picking on someone who are innocent. She's the reason why many students are moving out of this school and why you are losing money." I said, almost raising my voice.

"This is why I don't want to be with you're daughter either. So why not her should be the one to move out and let everyone have peace."

"Don't you get any reports from your daughter?"

"Even though EunHa and I have been knowing each other since we were both kids, she wasn't like this. EunHa is obsessed with me. But she's not the same EunHa I know."

"I'm mad right now because she's hurting someone I like."

I then stood up and walk away without letting him say anything.

It's already second period.

I walked to my locker and took my textbooks.

Then I turned my head to the side and saw her again. She looks really hurt.

Aish..

I closed my locker and head to class.

"Heyy~"

Mino playfully wrapped his arm around me.

"Hey." I said in a low-life tone.

"You okay?" He asked.

I didn't say anything.

"Let me guess.. You talked to Mr. Kim." He said.

"Yeah.. How could he be so stupid that he doesn't know his daughter." I said.

"Well there's a common answer there.." He looked at me.

"He's stupid."

We both laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED...