C11: Favor

Imo came and thanked Seunghoon for bringing me here to the hospital.

Why did he call her here?

Aish ..

SeungHoon POV

"Thank you so much for bringing her here, SeungHoon. How could I ever repay you?" The aunt of Yin thanked.

"A "thank you" is already enough, imo." I chuckled.

"I couldn't thank you enough. Really." She said. "If she wouldn't have been here on time, she would've not woken up."

"She has been through hard times.." imo said as if that she's going to cry and I felt pity. "And I don't know what I would do if she kept on living like this.."

I felt sad and pity. And yes, Yin has been going through hard times..

I have always seen her getting hit and beat up..

Since elementary as well..

Sigh..

I could see that Yin's aunt is also hurting just how I'm hurt to see Yin living like this because of my 'pretend' girlfriend.

I shook my head in disappointment.

Then i thought of something..

"Imo."

She looked up to me.

"Don't worry about Yin from now on." I said.

"Waeyo?" She asked.

I put on a smile and told her about my idea.

>>>>>

After talking with Yin's aunt and staying in the hospital for two hours, I decided to go home.

So I arrived home and went straight to my room.

A smile is plastered on my face the whole time since I've finished talking with Yin's aunt.

And uncle said that Yin will be admitted after two weeks. Good thing that she could rest in those two weeks.

Btw, about my talk with Yin's aunt..

I'm kinda happy..

(Flashback)

"Don't worry about Yin from now on." I said.

"Waeyo?" She asked.

"Because I'm going to take care of her." I smiled.

"You will?" She asked kinda surprised.

"Nae, imo." I said. "Trust me. My friends and I will take good care of her."

Imo sighed in relief. "Thank you so much, my dear."

"It was no problem."

"By the way.." she said. "why do you wabt to do this?"

I chuckled. "Imo..uhh.. please don't tell this to Yin.."

"I have liked your niece since elementary."

She gasped. "Jinjja?"

I chuckled, embarrassed. "Nae.."

"And.. since elementary, she has been bullied as well and there was this one time I stood up for her and I helped her."

"But I don't know if she still remember me.."

"She's just so beautiful, kind, unique and friendly, and i don't understand why people would treat her badly.. and Imo, it kinda hurts me seeing her living like this."

"I also want EunHa, my current girlfriend, to stop as well." I felt sad.

"SeungHoon-ah." I looked at Yin's aunt.

"You love Yin as much as I do. And if you want to protect her, then protect her with all your strength."

"And I want Yin to feel someone's love aside from me. And I wanted yer to be loved and be happy."

"SeungHoon, I trust you. Please. Make her happy." Imo's eyes are getting teary.

I nodded. "I promise. I'll make her the happiest girl alive."

(End of flashback)

"I promise.." I muttered.

When I keep a promise, I will never break that promise.

Don't worry, Yin. I will do everything to not let them hurt you.

>>>>>

(2 weeks later..)

Yin POV

It's Monday and after I got admitted from the hospital, I'm feeling a bit fine.

I still have my wounds but they're healed.

I walk to school, entering the gates and same old routine. Getting stared at, getting laughed at, talking behind my back and all that bullshit..

Sigh..

Now, walking down the hallway, on my way to my locker.

When I opened it, i thought that paint or powder will explode on my face but nope. Instead, there was a cookie. Well wrapped and it says 'Hi'.

But who put it in here?

Hmm.. probably one of EunHa's minions and this cookie is mixed with poison.

EunHa and her friends past by giggling and laughing.

"Hi." Someone said.

I turned my head to my left.

SeungHoon waved his hand and smiled.
"Oh. Hey." I said.

"So, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I answered.

I then looked down at the cookie i am holding. SeungHoon noticed.

"Oh that.." he said. I looked at him. "That's from me."

Oh what?.. I thought it was from..

I turned my head around and look at the three evil witches.. I thought it was from them..

"Is there something wrong?" SeungHoon asked.

I turned back to him. "Uhh.. no.. nothing's wrong."

"Thanks by the way." I said and closed my locker.

I was about to walk until I stopped because SeungHoon blocked me.

"Let's walk to class together." He said. "Since we're in the same class."

"Uhm.. ok..?"

"Kaja." He said and we both started walking to class.

But.. why is he acting like this?.. that's weird..

I know he was the one who brought me to the hospital and I'm thankful for that but he's one the most popular boy groups in school.

And shouldn't he be a bad boy?.. i mean all boy groups like this must be badass and mostly bully.

"So how are your wounds and bruises? Do they still hurt?" SeungHoon asked.

"They're still healing.." I said.

"That's good."

We then walk with silence and finally arrived at our class. And just in time, the bell rang.

TO BE CONTINUED...