C2: Struggling

(Lunch time..)

It's lunch and on my way to the cafeteria. Once I got there, I took a tray, wait at the back of the line as it goes forward and forward and as they take some food.

So the cafeteria lady gave me food and then I search for an empty table.

Gee.. There is so many students here, almost occupying every single seat here.

I look around and I spotted an empty seat next to a wall and so I got the seat.

So with that, I started eating.

While I was eating, mostly people will be looking at me, talking about me, and laugh at me.

I just don't understand why are they like that. It's like I'm also doing the same thing to them. I always ignore them but they're not ignoring me.

"Yah."

I stopped eating and looked up to the one who called me.

Aish.. It's them again..

"You're at our table." EunHa said. "And you're not allowed to sit here." Followed by Dana.

I carried my tray and stood up. "I'm sorry." I said.

I was about to leave but then EunHa hit my tray and now my food are now scattered on the floor and also on the table. And which brings the students' attention to us.

"Hm. Now it's dirty." She said. "And you know who's going to clean it up, right?"

"To the one who purposely spilled my food." I said, coldly.

"Aish.." She hissed. "You little-"

"EunHa!"

EunHa was about to hit me but then someone called her. It was SeungHoon. EunHa's boyfriend.

"There's an empty spot right here." He said, pointing at an empty seat next to there table. "Just leave her. Come here."

I could see that EunHa is pissed and really wanting to hit me.

Pfft.. What a wimp..

"This isn't over." She said then left.

I let out a relief breathe and watched them going to their empty seat.

I bet she's embarrassed for being blind. All she could wanted to do is to come look for me and ruin me.

Nice try.

>>>>>

It's dismissal time and I'm taking all of my stuff from my locker.

Once I am done, I took my bag and walk out through the door.

I was walking out when all of a sudden, someone pulled my bag and brought me to a private place.

Someone was covering my mouth and I whipped her hand away from my face.

Just then, I knew who are they.

I kept struggling and kept grasping away but then Yuju kicked me and I fell.

Then Dana and Yuju took my arms and I struggle. EunHa held my face, hard and forced me to look at her.

"You're so annoying." She slapped me.

"Why do you even exist?" She hit me.

"Mollayo.." I breathed out. "I'm also thinking the same thing.."

"Aish..!" She then punched me.

Continuously. Followed by the two.

They kept hitting me, kicking me, punching me, and all of the things to make me feel pain.

I even struggle to not feel anything..

>>>>>

(Next day..)

So I went to school looking like a haggard and obviously people will start wondering why and their eyes will be on me.

I don't care..

Those three girls walked past me, laughing of what they did to me.

Everyone was looking at me weird and shocked.

I ignored them and went to class.

>>>>>

WINNER POV

"What happened to her?" JinWoo asked.

"Yesterday she was fine but then.." MinHo paused and twitch his neck.

"That looks painful.. I felt bad." TaeHyun said.

All of them were wondering of what happened to her but one knows who did that to her.

SeungHoon POV

I'm sure it was EunHa who beat her up. There's no one else who could do that but her.

Aish..

I watched her as she was putting her things in her locker.

I know that even EunHa was trying to pick on her yesterday at the cafeteria. That's why I stopped her.

She then starts to walk away and I kept watching her.

"Oppa~"

!

EunHa.

"Hey, oppa." She greeted as she tried to be cute by blinking her eyes.

To me, it's kinda annoying.

When I look back again to where she was, she was gone.

Aish..

"Oppa, we're going to have dinner tonight. You're coming right?" EunHa asked.

I looked back at EunHa. "Sure.."

Another boring and annoyed day..

"Oppa, can you walk me to class? Please~" EunHa begged and does aegyo.

It made me cringe and more annoyed.

"Aish.. Arasseo arasseo." I annoyingly wrapped my arm around her shoulder then walk her to class.

Being in a relationship with her is freaking annoying. I was forced to date her. It's because my father's company is going to bankrupt if I don't date the daughter of Mr. Kim.

I hope this doesn't lead to marriage. I literally don't want to marry his girl.

I wanted someone different..

TO BE CONTINUED...