C8: Help..

I closed my locker and walked to class.

Gee.. My head hurts..

I walked inside my classroom and went to my seat. Once I went to my seat, there was something written on my table.

Words of people who would tell or call me and people who loves ruining me..

I sighed and just sat down on my seat. I put down my head and silently cried.

People don't really care don't they?

Why are they like this?

I wish I never existed..

SeungHoon POV

I looked at her and I felt bad. I really wanted to comfort her. I want to remove those writings from her table.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Ugh..what are you worrying about? It's not like you care about that wench." EunHa said.

I didn't speak and ignored her.

Ugh.. Why should I be with her all the time? She's so annoying..

Aish..

I wanted to remove my arm around her so bad.

(Bell rings..)

EunHa giggled. "I'll see you later, oppa." She kissed my cheek.

Ew..

She then left and all of the students came inside. I looked at her again and...did she cry?

I could tell from the looks of her eyes. I could see eye bags and her nose is kinda pink.

I wish I could comfort her. I wish I erased those writings from her table.

Aish..

>>>>>

(Lunch time..)

Everyone went out to eat, play, or whatever they want to do and I stayed inside.

Because she's staying. She is just sitting on her chair and just staring at the window beside her.

I was thinking about talking to her. But I couldn't have the confidence and I also don't know what to say.

She stood up and walk out of the class.

Dang it..

I stood up, walk out of the class, and went to the cafeteria.

I went to our usual table with the guys. I sat down.

"You're not hungry, hyung?" Taehyun asked.

I shook my head as a no. "I'm not hungry."

"I'm here because I'm having some trouble." I said.

"What's wrong?" SeungYoon asked. "I like this girl and I never get the chance to talk to her. What should I do?"

"Hmm.. Well, to make a conversation, you have to know what she mostly likes or likes to do. Like maybe video games, sports, or anything. Just find out what she always wanted to do." Mino said.