C5: Treat

(Alarm..)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm from my phone.

I took my phone from the coffee table and hit the 'stop' button.

I then sat up, yawning and stretching.

(Text message..)

I took my phone and saw that aunt just texted me.

From: Imo💕
Sweetie, I won't be back for two weeks and I'm counting on you for looking out for the shop and there will be deliveries coming up and I want you to take care of it. Be careful and stay healthy. Saranghae. Btw, I prepared your lunch at the shop. Just get it from my office^^.

I tapped on the 'reply' section and typed;

Okok. Be careful when you arrive. I'll take care of everything. Saranghae.

And hit 'send'.

I dropped my phone on the couch and start cleaning myself up.

Took a bath, change into my school uniform, and cooking breakfast, and lastly, brushing my teeth.

Done.

>>>>>

I walked to the café shop and greeted one of the workers. I walked upstairs to my aunt's office took the key from a secret place.

From the plant. So, I opened it and saw a brown bag that has the logo of the shop on her table.

I took it, locked the door, put the key back to its hiding place, and off to school.

I opened the bag and smelled.

Mm~ smells delicious and it's my favorite which is Spanish bread.

The first time I ate Spanish bread when aunt was making them. It taste really great.

I then arrived at school and walked to my locker. I put my lunch in and my things.

I only took the books that I need for first and second period.

"Jogiyo." (Hey.)

!

I turned around to the one who spoke.

What does he want?

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"I'm sure that what happened to you was unacceptable." He said.

What is he talking about?

"I just want to apologize for what EunHa did to you."

Why is he like this? Why does he have to apologize?

"Igo.." (This..) He offered me something.

I then took it. It's a cookie shaped like a bear and it is wrapped with plastic with a white bow that is tied.

"What's this for?" I asked.