Chapter 2: The Madness Continues

"STOP SQUIRMING YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!"

"IT'S KINDA HARD WHEN ITS LITTLE CLAWS ARE DIGGING INTO MY FLESH OWWWWWW!!!!!!"

Lindir was trying his absolute hardest to remove the turtle from Phoenix's back, but the little guy would NOT let go.

Meanwhile, Piper and Caladhiel were watching and trying to figure out why their friend was so afraid of a small turtle.

"I believe he has herpetophobia, a fear of reptiles and amphibians." Piper stated matter-of-factly.

"No way, it's turtlephobia." Caladhiel argued.

"That's not even a real phobia!"

"Says who?"

"I do!"

"Are you a phobiologist?"

"A what?!"

"One who studies phobias."

"That's not a real thing either!"

"Just goes to show that you aren't one."

"Caladhiel!"

"I DID IT!!!!!"

Lindir shouted in triumph as the turtle was detatched from Phoenix's back, unfortunately Lindir had been pulling a little too hard and the turtle went soaring through the air, a look of pure glee on its little turtle face and oh my gosh it's so CUTE!!!!!

JUST IMAGINE IT WILL YOU?!?!? A CUTE LITTLE TURTLE FLYING THROUGH THE AIR WITH A LOOK OF GLEE!!!!

*cough*

Back to the story,

Jayden and Jenrail had finally caught up with Phoenix only to watch as the turtle went soaring over their heads with all his legs spread out.

"PITA!"
Jayden screamed her turtle's name.

Peeta: Someone say my name?

What?! Get out of here! This doesn't concern you!

Peeta: But she said my name.

She was talking to the turtle! Now go away!

Peeta: Someone ate a bowl of grumpy for breakfast.

GO AWAY BEFORE YOU LOSE ANOTHER LEG!!!!

Peeta: *flees in terror*

Sheesh...

Jayden and Jenrail raced after Pita-

Katniss: Did someone say Peeta?

OH MY GOSH THIS IS NOT A HUNGER GAMES FIC NOW GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I WRITE ONE MYSELF AND KILL OFF EVERYONE YOU LOVE!!!!

Katniss: *flees in terror*