안녕하세요!

Hay guys!

This is not the first story i wrote, this is exactly the fourth story i'm working on but i decided to publish this first since i'm getting hyped on when writing this and i wanted to share it with you all. The rest of the book will be published when i think it's worth to read.

The Characters are:
-EXO
-GOT7
-BTS
-and some special guest.

From the title you could guess who will play the main role in each group right?

-Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun
-Mark Tuan
-Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga

Since it is a rappers story, the special guest will be among the rappers line in KPOP world. You could suggest your favorite rappers to be the special guest and i'll happily insert them in the story.

The story will go on around Korean Idol's real celebrity life. There will be parts of where i'm going to make it a little different like the reality but i'll try my best to keep the characters as real as they are.

The fiction part of the story will be the girl, her parents, and her relationship with the idols.

The settings is in mid-2k16 and going to 2k17.

I'm pretty new with this kinda things, so it would be great if you all support and help me. And sorry if there are grammars mistake.

Hope you'll love the story. Do comment if you have any suggestion on how to make the story better or how to improve my writing skill. Please take good care of me:)

Enjoy reading, 감사합니다💕

Ps; the boys in the book cover is seventeen, but they won't be appearing in this story. Well i don't know yet thou, maybe they will appear but they won't be the main character in this story. I use the picture since the picture fits the best with the title i choose.

Dear Carats, i'll make sure to write a seventeen ff soon

다시 감사합니다💕