CH 18: Yoongi

-Author's POV-

"I missed you" Suga replied. "That's why I wanted to meet you"

"How'd you know I'm here?" Jaein manage to ask without stuttering even thou deep inside she can't even think clearly because of his sentence.

"I followed you here"

"I was right!" Jaein shouted. "My senses told me someone is following me"

Suga only chuckles.

"Are you the guy that has been staring at me on the train too?" She ask. "The guy standing near the exit door!"

"Huh?" Suga turn to her. "I was sitting 2 seat from you"

"Then who's the guy..."

"You see this is why a girl like you can't wonder off alone at night" Suga cutted her. "A weird guy could've followed you and..."

"A weird guy? Like you?" She smirks.

"Me?"

"You followed me here, then you must've been one of the weird guy you're talking about" she laugh.

"Am not! I'm not one of them" he defent himself.

"But you followed me" she teases.

"Well that's a different story..." He was cut by Jaein bursting with laughter.

"You know what" Suga pouted. "I'm not going to treat you ice cream"

"You're going to treat me ice cream?" Jaein stops laughing. "Why?"

"Don't you remember? I told you I would treat you as a gratituted for helping me a few weeks ago"

"Ahhhh" She snaps. "That one! You don't have to you know"

"I want to" he smiles. "Wait here while I go buy your ice cream"

Suga return with 2 cones of ice cream. Mint chocolate chip for him and...

"How'd you know I like cookies and cream?" She ask surprise.

"Lucky guess?" He chuckles.

"By the way" she says while licking her ice cream. "Do you mind if I call you Yoongi instead of Suga?"

Suga turn his face facing her.

"It's just because I like it more than
Suga..." She stops after realizing what she just said. "Ani... It's not that I hate Suga or anything... I mean Suga is hot and stuff... Wait that doesn't sounds right" she hides her face because she's embarrased.

"You're so cute" Suga says while laughing and pinching her cheeks at the same time.

"I don't mind you calling me Yoongi" he says as he realease her cheeks. "I like the sound of it"

"You do?" She ask. "Why?"

"Because you're the one calling me that" he smirks making Jaein's heart beats faster again.

"You better eat your ice cream Jaein ssi it's melting" he patted her head.

They continue eating in silence.

"Can I ask you a question?" Yoongi broke the silence. "Why Yoongi rather than Suga?"

"I like the way that name makes you cuter in every single way" she says casually and this time it's yoongi's time to blush.

"By the way" he clears his throat. "You didn't told me you work with GOT7"

"Sorry about that" she sctratches her neck. "I thought that you'll find it sooner or later. So I just waited until you figure it out yourself"