CH 14: The Surprise

-Jaein's POV-

GOT7 finishes their practice a little bit late than usual because their comebacks are near. I bid goodbye to them and started walking to the nearest subway.

I'm glad i could meet up with exo today even thou just for a while. I miss hanging out with them. I miss every single one of them.

I was scrolling through my instagram account when suddenly i received a call from Suga. Oh my gosh! I was suppose to meet him after work!

S: Hay Jaein!

J: Hay to you too! Look about the meet up-

S: I was calling because of that too. About the meet up, i'm really sorry i can't make it tonight. We got some little trouble back here at the company and i need to stay and fix it. I'm really sorry, are you waiting for me now?

J: No it's really fine. I was about to tell you that i got off work a little bit late today. I'm afraid you'd be the one that is waiting.

S: Aniyo, gwaenchana. I'm glad that you are not waiting because I would hate myself for making a girl wait.

J: Wkwkwk...It's fine. I'm sorry I can't say your name right now cause i'm at a public place.

S: No it's fine, thankyou for your concern Jaein ssi.

J: It's my pleasure.

S: I need to go now, i promise to make it up to you, okay?

J: You don't have to you know

S: I insist.

J: Then i'm honoured.

S: Great, I'll see you soon

J: Bye

<end of the call>

After the call ended, i let out a big sigh. I don't know why i keep on forgetting things lately.

I arrive at my house and it was pitch black. I wonder where did my parents go?

Suddenly the light was turned on revealing 9 smiling faces of EXO.

"SURPRISEEE!!!" They shouted.

"Ya ige mwoya?" I laugh.

"It's a surprise party for Noona!" Sehun came and hugged me.

"Why would you guys throw me a party?"

"Because we misses you" Xiumin oppa spoke that makes everyone silence.

"Awww guys..."

"It's true Jaein ah, we misses you so bad" Suho continues."It's worst then we think"

"When you came to us this afternoon when we were taking a break, our tired got lifted after seeing you smile and hearing you laugh" Baekhyun walks towards me that makes me blush after hearing his sentence.

"Yeah and when you left our life felt very empty" Kai dramatically touches his heart.

"Owh come on you guys are overreacting"

"No Jaein it's true, we do misses you" Kyungsoo hold my hand and smiled at me.

"We miss our little sunshine" Jongdae oppa came and hugged me.

"Guys I want to hug my meimei too" Yixing oppa pouted.

"Awww gege come here" we hugged each other.

While everyone is hugging, Chanyeol is standing a few feet back from us, he was looking at me, but with a sad look. I weekly smiled to him and gesture him to come with me to the kitchen.