CH 5: First Day pt. 1

-Jaein's POV-

I'm pretty sick with Chanyeol's acts lately, where he would left me hanging and then show up the next day like nothing happen, and we continue on being best friend because i forgive him easily.

I think because i forgive him easily, he kept doing this over and over again cause he knows i'm okay with it.

Well i'm not. I'm tired on pretending that it is okay just to make him feels good while i'm being hurt. I need to talk to him if he ever does this one more time.

The bus ride is a little bit tiring because of the bad mood. But when the bus stops near JYP, i shrug it off and set my mind to focus on today.

I have to make a good first impression on my first day. I went off the bus and walks inside JYP Ent. building.

"Excuse me" i went to the receptionist.

"Yes how can i help you ma'am?" The lady at the desk greeted me.

"Ah, you see today is my first day and i'm suppose to meet mr. Lee"

"Owh you are the new asistant manager, we've been expecting you. Mr. Lee's office is on the 2nd floor. You take the elevator down that hall to the second floor. After the elevator, you take a left and it's the 3rd door on the right" she smiles at me.

"Ah thankyou so much, have a nice day" i bow to her.

"You too"

I went to the direction like the lady say. When i arrive infront of the elevator, the door is already closing and i tried to hold it by slipping my arm into the gap between the closing door. The door squeezed my arm and it was harder than i thought it would be.

-Someone's POV-

"Ouchhh" i heard someone scream in pain while the elevator door is closing. Then i look to the door and found an arm in between the gap of the doors.

The elevator door re-opens itself after squeezing the arm and shows me a beautiful lady standing infront of me while holding her arm.

I think she must be the owner of the hand that just been squeezed by the elevator door.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" I reflectly say after seeing her face is holding the pain.

"Ah ne, i'm okay" she smiles at me that makes my heart beats so fast.

Than she enters the elevator and stand besides me. "Which floor?" I ask her.

"Two" being the gentleman i am, i press the number 2. We didn't talk cause i'm very shy but i kept stealing glance at her. Is she a new trainee here?

I think she didn't recognize me because i was wearing a hoodie and a mask.

-Jaein's POV-

This guy beside me kept stealing glances at me. Is there something on my face? Or did my arm bleed because of the squeezing? I don't think so.

The elevator finally reaches the 2nd floor. "I'll get going first" i bow and smile to the guy beside me and he bows back. He looks very familiar thou.

I went and search for mr. Lee's office and when i finally found it, i knock three times.

"Come in"

I open the door and found a man i think is in his mid 40s.

"Annyeonghaseyo Shin Jaein ibnida" i greeted him.

"Ah ms. Shin i was expecting you, come in. I'm mr. Lee the head operation of JYP" he gestures me to sit down on the chair infront of me. I sit down after we shakes hand.

"Firstly i would like to congratulate you for earning this job, you really work hard" he congratulates me

"Ah ne kamsahabnida, thankyou for accepting me"

"So, this is the contract, it stated that you have to know all the group's you are working for schedules and make sure they arrive on time and get to the next schedule immedietly"

"Since you are the assistant manager, you have to help the manager manage and control the group" he continues.

"Make sure they practice right, eat right, and most importantly make sure they do what they suppose to do"

"Ne, i will work hard" i reply.

"You have to be ready for a sudden schedule or an emergency schedule. Make sure the idols finish their schedule. They are allowed for a free time when they have no schedules to do and the same rules applies to you and the manager"

"So...ms. Shin...before i tell you the group you are going to work with, let me ask you a question" he puts down the paper he was holding earlier and look at me in the eye.

"Ne?" I grew nervous.

"Have you experience being around boys?" He gave me a questioning yet worried look. "A hyperactive, high-energy, and troublemaking group of boys?"

"Ehmm...yes"

"Really?" His eyes widden at my answer.

"Yes i do. I have a group of friend that qualifies the criterias you were stating" i smile to calm him down.

"How many are they?"

"12"

"Jeongmallyo? 12? I can't even bear with 7" i laugh a little upon seeing his reaction. Well, i've been around EXO for years now, and i think i can handle if it's only 7.

"Are you saying that i will be working with Got7?" I shyly ask.

"Indeed you will. Are you a fan?"

"I am, but i'm not a fanatic one"

"Then you are perfect for the job!" He claps his hand.

Then the door was open revealing a handsome man wearing a white t-shirt and a blue ripped jeans with a white sneakers.

"Seunghoon! Just in time" mr. Lee stands up from his chair.

"This is ms. Shin Jaein, your new asistant manager. And ms. Shin, this Seunghoon, got7's managers" he introduces us to each other.

Wow this is their manager? He is as handsome as got7.

"Annyeonghaseyo Shin Jaein ibnida" i bow to him.

"Ne annyeonghaseyo, Seunghoon ibnida"

"This is your employee card and got7's upcoming schedules" he hands me an envelope. "I wish you goodluck and welcome to JYP"

A/n

Hello again! I was planning to publish this on Friday but i got busy with my friends b'day party and have to postponed it, mianhaeyo.

Got7 will appear on the next chapter i'll be posting. FYI, Got7's manager is such a cutie, you guys have to check him out, Seunghoon is his real name if i'm not mistaken, that is why i use that name in the story.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thankyou so much❤