CH 1: Childhood Friend

-JaeIn's POV-

It's 7 o'clock now and i'm starting to feel the autumn night breeze dancing over my skin.

I've been standing for almost half an hour outside SM Ent. building waiting for my friend to come out.

His name is Park Chanyeol. Yup, the rapper of one of korea's most popular boyband, EXO.

How did we became friends? To be preciesly, we are not just friend. We are the best of friend.

The first day of school was always a nightmare for me. I'm not that typical person that can easily get friends like chanyeol.

First day of kindergarten, I was crying on my mom because i'm afraid on being left alone and having no friends. Then a boy suddenly came and ask my mom why am i crying.

My mom explains that I'm afraid on having no friends to play with and because it is the first day of kindergarten for me. Then he shifted his head and look at the sobbing me.

"What is your name?" He ask

"Jaein, Shin Jaein" i answer with still half crying.

"I'm Park Chanyeol" he smiles at me. "Don't worry Jaein ah, i'll be your friend" he patted my head.

"You will?" I ask, and still half crying.

"Of course, now lets go to your classroom" he offers me his hand.

"Is this your first day of kindergarten too chanyeol ah?" My mom ask him.

"Aniyeyo auntie, it is my second year already"

"Then you are older than Jaein, can i trust you to take care of her until i pick her up?"

"Of course auntie, i will" then he holds my hand. "Jaein ah, gaja" he pulls me away from my mom. My mom smiled and waved at me and i did the same.

Since that day, me and chanyeol always hangs together. It turns out that we are neighbours. My house is only 3 house away from him.

We would go to school together, go home together, play in the local playground together, and even have sleepovers together.

We became the best of friends. And our family started being friends too. And the best part is, Chanyeol would always make my first day of school not living nightmare. Not just school thou, my first day of everything will be a wonderful time of my life.

Even if he is older than me by one year, he would always find time to walk me to class and wait for me every end of the period and make sure i'm okay and pick me on my last class to go home together.

Even until he debuted, he would always have time to ask hows my day going. I'm lucky to have him as a bestfriend.

Since i'm friend with chanyeol, that makes me pretty close with the exo members. Especiall Oh Sehun the maknae. I've been with them since their trainee years at SM.

All their hard time when some of the members left, i'm there to comfort them. When they are tired i'm there to support them. But this few months has been a little different for me and chanyeol.

They have been too busy with their schedules and comebacks and have been lacking of rest. I'm worried about their health, especially chanyeol's.

Speaking of chanyeol, where is he? I'm freezing out here.

Then i saw a man coming out of the building. It's their manager. I ran to him to ask their whereabouts.

"Manager-nim annyeonghaseyo" i greeted him.

"Ah jaein ssi, what are you doing here? It's freezing outside" He ask

"Chanyeol said that he's off schedule tonight and he wanted to meet me. He said to wait for him at 6 but he didn't show up"

"Oh no i guess he forgot to tell you" forgot to tell me what? I thought.

"He was off schedule tonight but suddenly they have to reshoot a CF because the production crew lost the recording, mianhae jaein ah"

"That's okay managernim, i'll get going then" i was about to leave when he calls me again.

"Jaein ah, let me drive you home, it's to cold to walk home" the manager offers and i accept it.

Remember when i say it's been different for me and chanyeol? This is what i meant by different, we are not like how we use too be anymore.

A/n
How's the story so far? Should i make the chapters longer than this? I'm done writing until chapter 3 and is working on chapter 4. Should i publish the finished chapters now?

Don't forget to vote and comment:) that will surely bring joy and inspiration to me to write more. Thankyou guys❤❤