CH 22: The Past pt.1

4 years ago

-Jaein's POV-

"Where are you?"

"I'm almost there" he answers.

"You said that 10 minutes ago" I groan.

"Just wait for a little more, okay? Do it for oppa" he jokes.

"Oppa my butt. If you're not here in 2 minutes, I'm leaving" I threatens.

"Ya don't you dare..."

"Oppa my feet hurts" I heard a girl voice from the other line. "I'm tired of walking"

"We're almost there, just hang on for a bit" he replied to her. "Jae ah we're here"

I saw Chanyeol and Sehun walking in with an unfamiliar girl.

With that I end the call and continue reading my book while waiting for them to reach the table.

"You're late" I stated as I felt a person seating next to me while still focusing on my book.

"Mianhae" he pinches my nose.

"Yaaa!" I glared at him and he return it with a duck face.

"Hay noona" Sehun greeted with a smile while seating infront of me.

"Hey Sehun how are you?" I smiled back.

"So far so good" he replied and I nodded. I shifted my sight towards the girl seating beside Sehun.

"Ah, Jaein meet Haera, she's a new trainee in the company" Chanyeol introduces her. "Haera this is my best friend Jaein"

"Hay there nice to meet you" I smiled to her while offering my hand.

"Me too. I hope we can be good friend" She takes my hand and widely smile. "Are you in the same year with Chanyeol?"

"No I'm not, I'm a year younger" I replied. "How about you?"

"I am but a month younger than him" she answers.

"Oh geurae? Then I should call you eonnie, is that okay?"

"Yes it's no problem" she smiles.

"Ya you never call me oppa" Chanyeol pouted.

"You don't deserve to be called oppa" I glare at him.

"Stop glaring at me you squirt" he cupped my cheeks.

"Ya neo..." I was cutted by a small cough.

Haera eonnie stands up, "Jaein ah, what do you want to order? My treat"

"Anything's good eonnie thanks" I replied.

"And Sehun?" She drifted her sight to him.

"I'll have what ever Jaein noona is having"

"Okay, Chanyeol oppa do you mind helping me with the drinks?" She asks.

"Sure I'll go with you, but I need to go to the toilet first" he answers.

The both of them started walking away from the table leaving me and Sehun. I drifted my focus back to my book.

"Don't you think that Haera noona is a little bit... you know... weird?" He ask.

"What do you mean?" I ask back. "She looks fine to me"

"Since the day she entered the company, I always felt something weird about her" He stated. "And don't tell anyone, but I don't really like her that much"