Blind Side•II

Lunch began and I was absolutely and completely dumbfound. I had no idea were to go. I tried following a crowd and saw Khalil but I lost him.

"Auz! Auz!" Kennedi called. She found me walking around lost.

"There you go. Khalil bean headass said he lost you. His hungry ass ran straight to the lunch line and panicked when he lost you." she said.

"Thank you. I was lost around this big ass school. " I admitted. We walked into lunch and they had my favorite TACOS! I rushed in lines with Kennedi on my arm. I wasn't about to get my greedy ass lost again.

We sat to a table with the boys. Khalil gave me a 'I'm so sorry face'.

"I'm sorry Auz Minaj . I was mesmerized by the Mexican goodness." he said. I laughed.

"Umm it's MONROE and It's cool. Yo metal mouth ass should have told me before leaving me." I said. They laughed as Khalil took a big bite out of his taco with fake anger.

Looked over at Paris. A girl sat beside him, another by De, another by Khalil. The one by Paris looked at me and smirked....as if I was supposed to be mad. What is up with these girls in this school. I just batted my eyes at her and smiled. 'Kill these hoes with Prettiness' is what my Mother told me. And that's what I did. I flipped my REAL hair across my shoulder and smiled.

"Who's she?" she asked Paris with a slight whisper tone.

"You could ask her yourself." I said.

The boys Ohhhhhh'ed and Kennedi dummy ass laughed. That girl is a trip

"Tell yo little friend she need to check her attitude." The girl with De said.

"And again, You could tell her yourself." I repeated.

They looked at each other and got up walking away giving me attitude.

"Bitch" one whispered. I laughed. Bitches don't know how to address you even when you're in their face.

"Sorry your friends left. My bad, they were giving me some looks I ain't appreciate ." I said to them.

"You good. Her head game was slipping anyways." De said.

"You are slack as fuck " I laughed.

"Nigga don't talk like that around my taco." Khalil said.

"Paris, you must controll yo girl." I said.

"That ain't my girl. Hell No!" he said.

" Y'all sure know how to pick em" Kennedi said, still laughing.

"You watching yo boy at the game today?" Paris asked cockily.

"When?"

"During school. Actually it starts in 3rd block. " he said.

"Y'all ball?" I asked. Knowing the obvious answer when they all mimicked the Jordan Shot making their imaginary ball go in an imaginary hoop.

"Yeah, you hanging with me or nah?" Kennedi asked.

"You already know, baby." I replied.

Paris scooted closer to me and whispered in my ear. "You gonna cheer for me ?"

"I'll think about it....sorry ass!" I said.

He took my taco and bit the other end. I punched him in the shoulder.

"Yo fat ass ate my taco!"

"You the one with the fat ass " he said between fake coughs.

"I heard that nasty."