Blind Side• XII

•Tuesday

•6:16pm

It was spring break. My birthday week. I lost my mom,My friend was almost killed and I had a fight with the one I loved. Since I argued with Paris I haven't talked to him. I wasn't planning on doing so either.

Today was the day Khalil got out the hospital. He was released early. He invited us to his house to chill. I would be riding with Kennedi and De since I didn't feel like being in silence with Paris.

When we got to Khalil's house he was laying on the pool-table in the basement.

"Y'all niggas finally here." He said.

"Your ass is suppose to be in bed!" Kennedi said.

"I'm a man. I can do what I want!" he replied.

"A man that still sips Juicyy Juice pouches." I laughed.

"Damn, right."

"Where Paris ? " De asked.

"He said he coming. He had to do me a favor first." Khalil answered.

We played a couple of rounds of pool before Paris showed up.

He came in and dapped the boys up and hugged Kennedi. He came towards me and said Hey and went along his business.

We were playing pool until Khalil's parents went to work. The boys lit a blunt and turned the tv to cartoons.

"When are you gonna eat that cookie? You been licking that Oreo for about 20 minutes." Kennedi laughed.

"Shhhhh. Shut the fuck up. I'm savoring the taste." Khalil whispered. He continued to lick it.

"Y'all are lit!" I laughed.

I felt eyes burning into me.I looked over to Paris. It was him. It wasn't a lustful look like usual. It was a blank expression. Like I had him in deep thought.

"Paris frozen. Wake up!" De yelled. Paris snapped out of his daze.

"What?" he asked.

"Y'all tryna go to the movies? I wanna see some scary movies. BOO!" De said, followed by unnecessary laughter.

"Cool, Cool. Lets go." I said.

_______________

We all road in Paris' truck since we can all fit in there. Everyone got in and went to the back since I normally sit beside him in the passenger seat. We haven't talked much to each other today.

"What movie you trying to see?" he asked me without even looking in my direction and with no emotion in his voice.

"Room 202" I said.

"Yeah, it's support to be scary as fuck." Kennedi said.

"Aright." he replied.

I usually play on his phone when I'm bored and take pictures. I reached to pick it up and he looked at me. I put it back down and looked out the window. The fuck he acting so shady for? An argument ? Really? He is so fucking childish.

He grabbed his phone and gave it to me. I rolled my eyes and held it in my lap. I didn't feel like playing these games with him today.

We pulled up to the movie and got our tickets. I sat beside Paris. We had yet to have a real conversation. I was a scary cat but I was curious to see the movie. Paris knew how I was so he immediately wrapped his arms around me. YES! Some kind off affection. This was the first time we've touched in 2 days. He still didn't say anything to me. Even when we almost got kicked out because Khalil and Kennedi screamed at the screen telling the girl to check out of the room. Paris laughed. Actually that was the closest thing he did to talking that whole time.