Blind Side• XIII

•Thursday

•4:25PM

•RavenWood Mall

"Can y'all hurry up? Y'all gonna still be ugly regardless!" Khalil said as we sat under the nail dryers.

"Your father wasn't saying that last night.

You're our Driver for the day so stop complaining." I said.

"Well I see booty so I'll be right back." He said, he limped to one of those girls and mac'ed on them.

"That boy is a fool." Kennedi giggled.

"He swear he Mac with that limp though." I added.

I planned to spend the day with Khalil and Kennedi. De and Paris had work so they couldn't come.

Kennedi and my nails dried. We paid the lady and caught up with Lil. He was still talking to some girl.

"Ayee Khalil, you left your go anti-bacteria cream for your crabs at my house. You know the doctor said you have to use it for a week." I lied. The girl gave him a stink face and walked off.

"No! Stop Ashley. I don't have crabs." He yelled to her causing a scene.

Kennedi and I laughed. He gave me an angry face.

"That's that shit that gets a bitch fucked up. Keep cock-blocking ! I dare you." He said.

"You might not have an STD but...uh she did." Kennedi stated. "the clap my nigga. The clap."

He cringed and sighed.

"Ill she was gonna let me dive into that pussy full of sins while she had the clap. HAYEL NAHH CUH, HAYEL NAH." he fussed.

We were crying laughing at his Delano impression.

"I'm hungry. Taco Shack or nah?" My stomach was talking, singing, shit....that nigga was screaming.

"Hell yeah. I fucks with tacos!" Khalil said.

"I'm down with Taco Shack. They be tryna kill me with them bean burritos though." Kennedi added.

"Umm no Kennedi. You stinky ass will not be farting fire and flames in my brand new Mustang. Tryna burn a hole in my seat." Khalil said. This boy was comedy.

I orders a Super Stuffed Bacon and Beef burrito with melted cheese. Kennedi had a bean burrito. Khalil had a the 'Taco Supreme' that was the hugest taco on the menu Stuffed with everything. I shook my head as he attempted to eat it.

"Your fat ass tryna stuff that shit in your mouth." I said.

"Wiz you got bacon in your burrito. Where they do that at?" he replied.

"In my damn stomach that's where." I sassed.

"And your dumb ass still got that burrito." He said giving Kennedi a stink face.

"Shut yo ass up before I make your ass completely crippled." she replied.

I laughed at these fools arguing. I heard my notifications go off. I looked and it was from twitter.

_____________________

@HeKing Mentioned you

& @Ken_YaDigg:

@WizOfAuz @Ken_YaDig

Where the party gonna be at?

_____________________

I strolled up to see what he was talking about. There was party flyer picture with me on it.

Friday Night