Chapter 14 : Break Up Make Up

A/N: FINALLY. a six degrees upload, yeah? DEDICATED TO MY BEAUTIFUL JEYNAAA for being so patient with me(: UPLOAD FOR YOU BABEE<3 Thanks for waiting(: I hope its worth the wait. If not come visit me and slap me :D Miaowmiaowmiaoowww.... YEAH so thank you, and enjoy the story(:

It was a breezy Friday morning during my P.E. class that I thought, 'I have to do it.' 

Sam had come up to me yesterday before I got onto the bus, and told me that Oliver and Whitney were always flirting during her P.E. class. I didn't have class with them, so I didn't know anything. I asked her how they were flirting and she said that Whitney always sat on Oliver's lap and they would always talk and get in trouble for it. 

As much as I hated Sam, this was information. Was Oliver being unfaithful? Well, it was a little bit of flirting. 

But jealousy stops at nothing. 

And what Aaron said still bothered me. 

Why couldn't I just believe in Oliver? I was so disbelieving. 

This was all because of Aaron.

It was Aaron's fault.

Why couldn't he just mind his own buisness?

 More like, why did I have to listen and believe in what he said?

But it still wouldn't leave my mind. 

I changed out of my P.E. clothes and made a run for the doors. 

"What's the rush, Leigh?" Tianna said, grabbing my shoulder. 

"Yeah, the snacks at the cafeteria aren't gonna run away!" Tiana Hale said with a laugh as she grabbed my other shoulder. 

"Tian(n)a's!" I said, looking at the both of them. 

"Hi there," they both replied in unison. 

"Soo, what's the rush?" Tianna asked. 

"Erm..." I hesitated, and checked to see no one was listening. "Okay. Well, I'm thinking of breaking up with Oliver," I told them as I explained why. 

"Oh wow, yeah definetly. I mean if all his feelings aren't directed towards you, he's not worth your time and he doesn't deserve you." Tiana stated firmly. 

I looked down at my shoes. How would I be able to do this? I was already nervous.

"Hey, it'll be fine! We'll be there for you, 'kay?" Tianna said, reading my mind. 

I nodded. I hoped so. 

The three of us trotted down the stairs to the cafeteria, and saw Oliver and his group of friends hanging outside the cafeteria. 

"You can do it," both of them whispered into my ear, and pushed me towards him and his friends. 

I took in a breath and walked up to Oliver. 

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked him quietly.

He glanced over at his friend Steven Brown, then walked over to me. I pulled him away from his friends and started walking towards the picnic tables. 

"What's up?" he asked. 

"Um.. I think we should break up," I mumbled, barely audible.

But Oliver had heard me quite clearly. 

"What...? Why...? You're not serious, right?" he asked, trying a smile. 

"I'm pretty serious... I'm sorry..." I said, and rushed to the nearest staircase to just get away.