Pregnancy effects don't mix

What have I done? I am so upset and I start to cry and I am thinking. Jane said
"What's done is done! In my career as a nurse I have come across this many times. People are just not aware of the harm alcohol ANY ALCOHOL has on an unborn child. Kate you have to do the best you can with Jenna. Educate yourself on her needs. I have read many success stories of accomplished people living with FASD.
"What does that mean FASD?" I ask.
"Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder, being on a spectrum means the effects of one person may be different from the next." Jane replies
" I will help you with this Kate. You with have to talk to Daniel and your families about what the doctor said"
"Until your next appointment with DR. Barker I suggest you try to keep a daily journal of Jenna. We got home and Jane left and I have to tell Daniel. So he is coming in about 20 mins.
Daniel gave me a hug when he came and I said
"I have something important to tell you". They sat down on the couch and
"Daniel I have a secret, I have done something terrible throughout my pregnancy that has affected Jenna. I went to the doctor's today and doctor barker thinks that Jenna might have fetal alcohol effect. Daniel I hurt my baby, I didn't know that drinking would harm her. With all the stress of my pregnancy and with all of the things that happened with my family and you and me, I turned to alcohol. "
"Kate, Kate it wasn't all you. I should've been more supportive. Kate I love our baby and I love you. We will get through this together. I will be the best men I will be."
With that he hold me in his arms while we watch Jenna sleeping.
A/N:Hey guys I cried while writing this chapter. This is a sad chapter. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee