Doctor's appointment

I don't know for sure though. I have an postpartum check up tomorrow. So I will ask my OB GYN when I should get my period. I had Jenna in my arms and I fixed myself something to eat and I was watching TV and while I was watching TV I was swaddling her.
****27 minutes later****
I heard the door open and I looked over and I said
"Daniel!? Is that you!?" I asked I hear the door close and he said
"Yes babe it is me. Where are you?"
"I am in the living room with Jenna."
He came over to me and he kissed me. He sat down beside me and he smiled and hugged me. He was holding Jenna and she smiled at him. He said
"Babe I love you so much."
"I love you too."
Just then Jenna started to cry and I just fed her and changed her diaper. So I looked in her ears and there was green stuff coming out of her ears. So I said
"Babe can you get me a tissue?" I asked he got up and he got me a tissue.
"Thanks babe" I said while wiping the green stuff out of her ears. I need the penicillin.
"Your welcome"
"Babe can you get the penicillin out of the medicine cabinet?" He got the penicillin and he handed me the penicillin.
"Thanks" I said while giving Jenna the penicillin.
"Your welcome."
****1 hour later****
I got up and I checked the time and it was Jenna's bedtime so I fed her and changed her diaper and I put her in her PJs. I kissed her goodnight and I put her down for the night. I went back downstairs and I went to bed.
****The next day****
I woke up and I got myself ready for my postpartum check up. I went into Daniel's room and I gently shook him and said
"Babe it is time to get up." He rolled over and he said
"What!? Why!?"
"I have an postpartum check up and we have to get ready." I told him
"Oh why do I have to go?" He asked while still half asleep
"Because I need help with the baby."
"Fine. What time is your appointment?" He asked while opening his eyes.
"Um 9:45 and it is 8:19 and it takes us a while to get ready and to drive there." I said
"Ok I am up."
"Ok great." I got Jenna up and I got her diaper changed and I went downstairs and I fed her and I got her dressed in the cutest clothes. It was a little T-Shirt and it has the words Cutest baby on the face of this earth.💖 it has heart all over the shirt. Then her little pants are the cutest. They are pink. I got her diaper bag and I packed some clothes and I packed back up clothes. I put all of her needs and I got myself ready. Daniel came down and I got Jenna in a coat and little mittens and we got our coats. I put Jenna in the car and we drove to my Postpartum appointment.
****35 minutes later****
We got the office and we were waiting for the doctor.
****10 minutes later****
"Kate Rose?" I looked up and I saw a lady who looked like a nurse with a clipboard and I said.
"Yes?" I asked
"The doctor is ready for you."
We went into a room and then the doctor came in and she said
"Hi Kate how are you doing?"
"Well good but you know tried."
"Yeah that is normal."
"Doctor I have a question. When am I supposed to get my period after having a baby?" I asked her
"Um you should get it this month or next month."
"Ok. Also will my weight get back to normal soon? Or do I have to try and lose weight myself?"
"Um your weight should get back to normal in the next few weeks or the next few months.
"Ok"
We just talked and we went home and we were in the playroom and Jenna was on the floor and Daniel and I were playing with her and she is not making noises like she should. I am get really worried like more worried then ever before. I feel like Sybil doesn't even understand. Just then I looked over and I saw Sybil!!!!
------------------------------------
A/N:Hey guys sorry for short chapter and sorry for the cliffhanger but I wanted to update. I will try to update more often and I will try to update on tomorrow but I am not making any promises and I hope you understand. I hope you like this chapter because I had fun writing it. Show me some love by voting and leaving a comment. Please comment your thoughts and comments can be your thoughts and constructive criticism only please. If you hate this book by all means please do so but only hate in your head, NOT IN THE COMMENT SECTION!!!!!  I am going to say this AGAIN! IF YOU HATE THIS BOOK BY ALL MEANS IS PLEASE HATE BUT HATE IN YOUR HEAD AND NOT IN THE COMMENT SECTION!!!! I will NOT put up with haters. Please. Ok 👌? Do we have an understanding about this matter? Yes ok great if you need further information or explanation. Please say so in the comments section and please make your comments nice. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is always appreciated. Ok 👌? Ok now I will try and update tomorrow. I will try and write another chapter and update tomorrow. Of course if tomorrow is not a snow day. Ok 👌? Ok guys thanks 🙏 for all of the support and have a good day/Night. 💖my record is 985 say what? Ok 👌 I will shut up 🤐 now.
Askimdancer1

Vote ⭐️ 
Comment 📝
Request ✋
Follow👯‍♂️
Share 💌
Read and enjoy 📖😊