Characters Info

HEEEEEYYYYYYYYY MUNSTERRS!!!!! 

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING? I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! ❤❤

I know it may seem a bit weird as to why I have started another book all of the sudden.. there is no reason behind it actually! I just felt like starting a new book.. yes, I will be completing T.A.A soon but for now I thought it'd be better to put on hold!

ANYWAYSS..

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK.. IT'S NOT RELATED TO MY PREVIOUS BOOK AT ALL!!

.

NO HATE COMMENTS PLEASE! & REMEMBER TO: 

  ☆ Comment!

 ☆ Vote!  & ☆ Share! ^-^ 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Characters Info:

.-. Rosella Maverick: golden brown-shoulder length hair, hazel eyes, tall, fit, fair skin, adventurous, super kind and caring. Loves going out on adventures and loves to star gaze. Loves to read and write in her free time. Favorite Place: the beach (at night), peaceful places with scenic beauty and northern areas where it's snowing and where she could star gaze.

.-. Isla Vega: brown medium hair, forest green eyes, average height but curvy, violent yet sassy. Nice and caring from the inside. Total rebellious-loves to break the rules and do whatever she wants (but a total overprotective sweetheart when it comes to her loved ones). Gym freak. Favorite Place: a place where there is a creak with a lake and places surrounded with scenic beauty. Favorite Weapon: Dagger.

.-. Caroline Kaplan: medium auburn hair, gray eyes, tall and fit, fair skin, adventurous and funny, popular in college, a good dancer and artist. Favorite Place: museums, amusement parks and other places full of activities. (She is always up for anything new and adventurous).

.-. Xavier Anderson: jet black hair, gray eyes, olive tan skin,6 ft tall, muscular, has a sharp jaw line. Popular, full of sarcasm, loves to joke around, short tempered and loved by everyone in and out of college. Favorite Place: northern hilly areas. 

.-. Ethan Maverick: brown hair, hazel eyes, fair skin, 6 ft tall, biggest jock in college, funny, sweet and overprotective (over his sister) but a total flirt in college, super calm person and easy to get along with. Favorite Place: He doesn't really have one .-. ... take him anywhere with loads of girls and he'd be happy. *laughs*

.-. Aegon Ibsen: sandy brown hair, storm blue eyes (sometimes wears glasses), 6 ft tall, fair skin, adventurous, kind, caring, funny, loves to goof around with close friends, likes to get to know other people and become friends with, likes the idea of stargazing and is up for adventurous trips. Favorite Place: northern areas and other places with scenic views.