Chapter 16

"Yo Haley, what is going on here? What's with the commotion?"

"Ella, hey. Did you not hear?"

"Huh? Hear what?"

"We have a new comer." She said getting excited.

A new student? At a time like this? University is about to end in 4 months now and we all know that our University doesn't accept new late comers. But why now?

"Wassup nigga!" said Isla as she smacked my back

Oof! "What the heck Isla?"

"Ah. Sorry." She grinned. "Did you hear about the new comer?"

I nodded and frowned. "Do you think something fishy is going on? I mean we all know Sir James doesn't accept new comers, so why now?"

Isla shrugged. "Forget about it Ella. It must be something, that's none of our concern"

I grabbed Isla's hand. "I want to see this new kid."

"What. Why?" she asked. I just shrugged, I wanted to make new friends so why not see how the new kid is like.

"Ella is this all because of Xavier?"

I abruptly stopped and glared at her. "Don't bring him up, got it? I don't even want to hear his name." I said. "Still not over him?" she asked, being the blunt she is. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, "I don't want to talk about this, if you don't want to come along then be it. I am going alone." I said and walked away.

I was walking too fast and started to have flashbacks my fight with Xavier that I didn't notice the person in front of me. The next thing you know I landed hardly on the floor.

"Oh. I am sorry. Are you okay?" said a deep voice. I looked up and was met with the most beautiful stormy blue eyes. He was saying something but I couldn't focus on anything but his eyes. As he touched my hand, I snapped out of my trance. "Are you alright?"

"Ah. Yes, I am. I'm sorry I wasn't looking." He smiled warmly and placed his hand forward for me to take it. I placed my hand in his and got up.

He must be the new kid here. "Are you the new transfer student?"

He grinned and nodded. "Indeed I am. My name is Aegon Ibsen and what's your name beautiful?"

I blushed at his direct statement. "Rosella - Rosella Maverick."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

I was speechless. My mouth went dry, as I couldn't comprehend with anything he was saying. My stomach was all tangled up.

"Will you show me around?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded. "I would love too. Can I see your schedule." He handed me his schedule and I saw how he only had two classes as same as mine and the rest were of his science department. His first class was next to me and I smiled. "Come along, your first class is with me."

We started walking towards our English class. In between I kept telling him where everything was located.

"Yo Aegon?"

"Hmm?"

"Why science?"

"What do you mean?" he asked and chuckled. "I mean science is so boring, how can a fun guy be okay with a boring subject like that?"

He raised his eyebrow and smirked. "You think I'm fun?" I blushed. Dammit.

"Just answer the question." I snapped