Chapter 6

Happiness. That's all I felt through out the day.

I couldn't help the giddiness flowing through my body, the happiness that I just wanted to let all out; show my close ones how one thing-one person-one beating heart could make us feel.

Xavier Anderson, the guy who I felt hatred towards is now the guy I have feelings for.

Love, such a weird feeling and such a funny thing.

I think this was what I needed to forget about my past, to move on and start a better life along with my partner and my close friends.

Two people, Isla and Caroline, who made me feel like a diamond in the dull plain sky; who had accepted me for me and didn't allow me to change at all. The people who sacrificed their own personal time to make me happy and support all my problems. These two are now my diamond anchor and my supporting wings.

***

Today, I met Xavier and finally completed our project once and for all.

Now I was getting ready to meet Isla and Caroline. Today was the day Caroline's paintings were going to be displayed and I couldn't help the excitement bubbling inside of me. We've been waiting for this day to come and finally it was here.

Art Exhibition always made me feel happy. Every single painting having a story of it's own, it was exciting to know the story behind every painting.

I am a proud best friend you could say, proud of Caroline, proud to know where she stands today and will in the future. Despite the tough life she has been through, she now stands in her own glory, all proud and keen to try new things coming her way.

***

"Rosella!" Isla yelled from downstairs

"I'm in my room, getting ready!" I yelled back

I could hear her come upstairs

"Damn! dat booty gurl!"

I looked at her and grinned

"You and your cheeky comments Isla, you don't look bad yourself hon. I mean finally you decided to dress properly for today's occasion"

"I just did it because of Caroline" she said and rolled her eyes "you know how scary she can turn out when you don't dress properly"

I laughed, "you know we love you just the way you are, but in some occasions you need to sacrifice your comfort bubble for others"

She smiled, "you both should be thankful that I at least listen to you two"

I snorted, "you mean when you are forced too and have no other choice?"

She grinned, "ya'know me so well"

I was done getting ready, I fixed my hair, grabbed my cell.

I went downstairs and was about to leave

"What about your car keys?"

"You want to go in the car?" I asked

Isla started laughing, "you actually think I'm walking all the way to the museum?"

I groaned and grabbed my car keys

"Let's go!"

"Can I drive?"

I looked at her, "and get us killed? No thanks!"

She just scoffed and sat next to me and we drove off to the museum.

.

~At Museum

"Lina!" I yelled

She looked back and ginned. I must say she looks gorgeous this afternoon