0.3 | sōma has a herd of boys after him

Sono così stanco [1],❞ yawned Takumi as he stretched his back. He glanced to the mirror and saw that his bed hair was too 'tame' than usual. His half-open eyelids struggled to stay open, as he laid on his bed for a few quiet minutes.

After a few minutes, he decides to get up even if there was still two hours before class started. "Sei-san —" his eyes widened; the red head was no where on the bed and the room. "SEI-SAN?" He grabbed his black hoodie — that Sei gave him yesterday — and bolted out of the room, not bothering to zip his hoodie [since he had no shirt on].

"SEI-SAN?!"

"Nii-chan?" Isami came out of the shower wearing a brown polo, khaki shorts, and white tennis shoes. A towel was draped over his shoulders, and he wore his usual smile that everyone just adores. "You're looking for Imouto-chan?" Takumi could only nod his head, as he paces around the room.

"She's with the director of the academy right now. Don't you remember?" He shook his head. "Since when did she tell us that she'll meet up with Senzaemon-sensei?" Isami sighs at his question. "Yesterday night, Nii-chan. I think you fainted by that time already."

"Wait a minute..." Takumi stops on his tracks. "IMOUTO-CHAN?!"

→ time skip ←

"So you're telling me that I can't join their activities, and I have to cook for those survivors?" She deadpanned, an unamused look on her face. "That expression doesn't suit your face, Sei." Senzaemon sighs as he tries telling one of his favorite students that it was her father that requested for it.

"You could join the activities given, Sei. But you could only pick three that you wish to participate in," he informs, glancing at the window. "Alright," she says, placing her hands on the desk to push herself to stand. "Thank you for informing me, Senzaemon-sensei."

"Out of all the events, I can't really participate with the camp?" she seethes in anger, unaware that there was someone in front of her. "OOF!" She fell to the floor, landing on her butt first. "Ouch," she whimpers, as she pouts. 'This day just seems to hate me so much."

"I apologize." Sei looks up and finds a man with white hair and silver orbs. He wore Totsuki's uniform; however, the tie was loose, and the jacket was on his shoulder. The unknown man stared at her curiously, as he offered his hand. "Thank you," she bows her head, taking his hand.

"Name?"

She tilts her head — a famous trademark that everyone knew. "Saiba Sei, senpai." He nods his head; and spun around, not bothering with making a conversation with her anymore. "I'll be watching you, Saiba Sei," he says, stealing one last glance at her before continuing to walk to his personal kitchen. "Strange," she comments.

Sei was still mad about her previous encounter with the director of the school though.

→ time skip ←

The young girl had received a phone call from one of her best friends, Nakiri Erina. "Ericchi?" Her soft voice spoke in a low tone.

"Hello, Sei," the 'God's Tongue' greeted, "do you want to sit with Hisako and I for later on's shokugeki?" There was a long pause before Sei decided to speak up. "Yes," she started with a smile, "I would love too. But if I may ask, whose battle is it for today?" A smirk etched on the blonde's face.

"Mito Ikumi and Yukihira Sōma." Sei sighed, glancing at the passing clouds in the skies, dreading each second that passed. "Of course," she laughed quietly, "he would be the one to challenge somehow to a shokugeki."

"Is that all, Ericchi?"

"Yes. Please meet us near the entrance of the fourth hall by two in the afternoon." And she hung up. Sei tugged on her brown sweater. She could just imagine her father laughing in a psychotic manner as he made more requests that were a bit too challenging. 'Well, they're not even that hard anyway,' she thought. 'But it still pisses me off that I don't get the same treatment as the others.'