special chapter [2] | his assistant

a/n: this is an au (alternative universe) short one-shot in which sei is eishi's girlfriend, and he requested her to be his sous chef for the day

———————

"I don't get why you chose me from everyone, Eishicchi," the red head said with a hint of worry, fumbling with the edges of her black chef uniform. The First Seat sighed, and immediately went to his 'pessimistic' mode.

The white-haired chef grabbed his tie and loosened it around his neck. "Because what if I got another sous chef, and they messed up? If they messed up then Senzaemon-sensei will get angry. If he gets angry, then he'll surely remove me as the First Seat. Then Rindō will get mad—"

"Stop it, Eishicchi." Sei sighed, intertwining their fingers. Even if Eishi was a confident man [at times], he could be a 'cinnamon roll' (as Alice calls it). "T-Then if he removes me—and Rindō becomes mad—then y-you'll break up with me, because I won't be part of the Elite Ten, a-and you're skills are in par with mines, if not stronger."

"I don't love you for your skills; I love you because you're my Tsukasa Eishi, not the current First Seat of the Elite Ten," she reassures him with a wide smile.

Eishi's eyes widen at her words. "L-Love?" He stutters, feeling her tighten her grip on his hand. Sei bobs her head at his short question. "I love you, Tsukasa Eishi~"

"D-Don't say things like that so easily, Sei!" His flushed face made her giggle. Eishi froze in his spot and continued watching his girlfriend; his face softens.

"Just—" he sighs, stopping himself. "Just don't do that again, okay?" She huffs and crosses her arms. "Why not?"

'Because you saying "I love you" to me so easily might give me a heart attack one day,' he thought dryly.

She smirks. "I love you~"

"Sei, we have to prepare the main course already! The guests are almost finished with their appetizers!" He exclaims, hiding his flushed face. 'But I love you too,' he thought.

» omake «

"I bet Eishi's blushing so hard," Rindō says with a devious smile. "What if they do the nasty there?" And she starts laughing once more.

Nene stood behind her fellow senpai and sighs. "He wouldn't dare to do something as malicious as that, senpai."

Little did they know, the red head's father was standing behind them. A dark aura was being emitted from him. "I leave him with my precious angel for a day, and he does that?!"

Tsukasa Eishi wasn't seen in school for one whole month.

» notes «

[1] i'm not entirely sure how eishicchi calls rindocchi considering that i haven't reached that part in the manga, but i'm getting there.
[1.1] if he calls her in another way (e.g rindō-chan), then i'll make sure to edit this story after i finish the book
            [1.2] i'm also not sure how rindō addresses eishicchi. once i find out, i'll edit it as soon as i finish the book

[2] i will surely edit this because of my grammar and punctuations

[3] i am not entirely sure on his (eishi's)  personality, but i am aware that he has a pessimistic side