x. •Tyler•

x. •Tyler•

The rest of the first day of playlist quickly flew by. After Troye's anxiety attack, I made sure to give him reassuring glances and hand squeezes. No one asked where we went, but I'm sure our friends were expecting an explanation later. The viewers came and went and I was so greatful for every one of them. Except for the ones that hate on Troye.

Finally, after loads of activities, meet and greets, and signings, the day was over. It had been a long day and I was completely exhausted, but it was far from over. As we all walked backstage, Troye and I were pinned against the wall by at least a dozen youtubers asking what happened.

"Shut up for a second!" I screamed. I had seen the look on Troye's face and I knew a panic attack was quickly approaching.

"Thank you! A fan said something really rude to Troye, okay? And Troye, didn't take this piece of hate that well and it really hit home for him. He needed some time to calm down and I didn't want Troye to be that upset, so I helped calm him down, okay? That's all that happened."

At first, some of them didn't believe me, but once they saw Troye's face along with them nodding, I knew they had to. They all backed away and went into all of their conversations.

Troye looked at me, sexily bit his lip and nodded quickly. He ran and got his things and bolted out the door.

The fuck?

"Troye!" I exclaimed as soon as I got outside.

"Dammit," I muttered.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

"T-Tyler?"

It was Troye.

"Where'd you go, love?"

"I-I thought I was going the right way to the hotel but I wasn't and now I don't know where I am.. I'm lost."

"I'll find you, don't worry."

"No, you don't have to, I mean I'm sure I'll find my way back."

"Troye, of course I'll come and find you! What way did you go?"

"To the left and went straight the whole way," he muttered, almost inaudibly.

"Troye, I'll find you,"

"Ty-"

The line dropped.

"Shit," I said to myself.

I ran as fast as I could down the road. I didn't give a fuck if I looked like a freak, all I knew was I had to find Troye and get him back to the hotel.

I ran and ran and ran. What if I couldn't find him? My negative thoughts couldn't stop swarming my head as I ran to find Troye.

I suddenly heard a scream. I ran in the direction of the scream as fast as I could.

"Troye!" I screeched.

"Tyl-er!" The last part of my name was muffled out. I turned a corner and there he was. Troye was standing, trapped in the arms of a man whose face I couldn't see at the moment because of the darkeness. A hand was over Troye's mouth and Troyes arms were tied behind his back. He was trying to break free of the stranger's grasp but it simply couldn't be done - he was trapped.

Tears were streaming down Troye's face as he tried to scream through the stranger's hand.

Suddenly, the stranger turned around to look at me.

"Suprise, bitch. Thought you'd seen the last of me?" (A/N: I wrote this in the middle of the night and I'm just rereading it now and I can't stop laughing)

I saw the man's face come into the light and my heart almost stopped.

"Blaze?" I gasped.

Blaze was my ex boyfriend who had cheated on me and broke my heart. I broke up with him for it but nonetheless, he hated me now.

"Ty-"

"Oh shut up," Chaz sneered.

"Let him go," I said walking towards Troye.

"You would have thought," Chaz rolled his eyes.

"Don't sass me you asshole," I quickly replied.

I walked over to him and swiftly punched him in the face. I helped Troye move and sat him down on a nearby bench.

"You'll pay for that Oakley. Just you wait..." He said as he ran off in the distance.

"What a pussy," Troye said after he was far out of sight.

I chuckled and ran over and untied his hands with the rope that was used.

"You okay?" I sake once finished untying.

"I'm fine Tilly, don't worry," he smiled one of his small fake smiles and I knew he was a little shook up but also knew that he would be fine.

I took Troye back to the hotel and into his hotel room. Every night we would have to sneak into each other's hotel rooms just so we could be together. I went back to my hotel room, which was thankfully only down the hall, and got a few things to take over to Troye's. I changed into more comfortable clothes and headed back. On my way over, I was stopped by a worried looking Zoe.

"Where have you been?!"

I opened my mouth and then quickly shut it.

"I've been texting you for ages!"

"Sorry, I just- my phone died," I quickly replied.

"Yeah, okay. Whatever, I'm too tired to argue about this, talk to you in the morning Tyler," she smiled at me and walked on by. I was very greatful that she did not ask about the items I was carrying because that might have led to more questions.

When I arrived at Troye's hotel room, he gave me a great bear hug as I walked in.

"Jeez, I was gone for what - ten minutes?" I smirked at him.

"I can't miss you?" He looked at me with the cutest look on his face and I couldn't help but get butterflies.

"Of course, boo," I smirked at him and gently kissed him. I smiled into the kiss, happy to be able to kiss him whenever I like, even though I knew that would be changing within a few days.

On Monday, Troye was leaving for Australia and I was leaving for LA. Neither of our flights were in the morning, but the date was approaching and the thought made me shudder. This made me kiss him even more passionatly than I was before, because now I realised how limited our time together even was.

"Tilly," Troye gasped for air, "I- I don't want to leave."

"I don't either," I mumbled into his chest.

"I'm gonna miss you too much," Troye smiled weakly at me. It seemed like this was our main concern lately, handling being apart.

"Hey," I put my hand on his cheek, "We're gonna get through this okay? Together?" I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Together."

A/N: Ahhhh so I'm sorry this is so much shorter than my other chapters! I've had terrible writer's block and school and ugh! With midterms coming up, everythings just so busy! But ya know shit happens lmao

We're at 1.6 K reads now?! What?! Honestly, having people actually enjoy content put out is the best feeling <3

By the way, hellooo my new darling readers, and welcome!

Anyways, I think thats all for now..

Oh! If you guys wanna follow me on any of my social media, my links are here :

Twitter: www.twitter.com/oktroyler_

Tumblr: www.yell0wy-bearr.tumblr.com

Instagram: www.instagram.com/perksofbeingkristen_

Also, my kik is @tinmac11 if any of you are going through anything or need to talk <3

Love you guys!

-Kristen