xvii. •Troye•

xvii. •Troye•

I woke up from a very peaceful sleep to hear crying. The crying wasn't loud, it was silent sobs. I tried to open my eyes, but it was no good. I tried to move other parts of my body, but that was no good either. I was frozen, laying down wherever I was at the moment. I listened to the silent sobs and tried to figure out who's they were.

"Troye," the person said through their cries, "Troye, come back to me."

The person's voice sounded slightly familiar. Through the sobs, he grabbed my hand and it tingled from the touch. The person held my hand and kissed each of my fingers. I knew right away that I must have meant a lot to this person, which left me a few options, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized who this person was. This person wasn't just anyone. This person was Tyler Oakley.

I struggled to move and nothing happened. What the fuck was wrong with me? I stopped struggling and concentrated on moving one part of my body at a time. It took a lot of energy, but I finally managed to move my fingers on the hand Tyler was holding.

He immediately let go of my hand and squealed.

"Doctor," was all I heard as he ran out of the room. So I was in a hospital? I wondered why as a doctor came in an talked to Tyler. I couldn't exactly understand what he was saying, but Tyler was not pleased.

"Fuck outta here," I heard him mutter and place his hands on mine.

"I know you'll wake up," his voice was getting lower and it sounded shaky, "I need you, please, Troye," he whispered and I felt a tear drop onto my arm. I flinched and that was enough for me to move my arm.

Tyler shot up, " You moved!"

I tried to move again but it was a struggle. He kissed up and down my arms and as he did this, my arms slowly moved. I rejoiced inside my head at the success, but wished I could speak.

Next thing I know, a body was on top of mine and lips smashed into my own. I attempted to kiss back, but it was no good. Tyler sighed and climbed off of me. He intertwined our hands again as I assumed he looked at me.

"Tim Tam, please," he muttered.

I don't know what happened , but my eyes shot open and I bolted upright in the bed I was in. Loads of doctors and nurses rushed in and Tyler's hands and mine disconnected and I felt a feeling of emptiness. I reached for his, but doctors pinned me down and started asking me all sorts of questions. All I knew was in that moment, all I wanted was Tyler to save me from this awful expierence.

-

I woke up in the middle of the night to find a sleeping Tyler sitting in the chair next to me.

"Tilly," I whispered, shaking him.

"Ty," I said a little louder.

"Tylerrrr," I whined, attempting to shake him more.

His eyes fluttered open, "Troye! You're awake," he smiled at me. His smile melted my heart.

"Yeah," I looked at him.

"You scared the shit outta me," he looked at me and then started fidiling with his hands.

"Tilly," I muttered, "I'm fine!" I gave him a small smile.

"I just, I don't know what I would do if I lost you," he looked at me and just as I was about to speak, I heard movement in the hallways and froze.

"Fuck, Troye, pretend to be asleep, I'm not even supposed to be in here," he whispered.

When all of the noise in the hallway ceased, Tyler put his head on top of his hands and looked at me.

"So," He looked at me.

"So," I replied back.

"You were out for three days," I saw the sadness in his eyes and it hurt to know that not even intentionally, I hurt him.

"I'm sorry," I bit my lip.

"Troye," he laughed, "It's not your fault."

"But if I didn't get sick," I protested.

"Troye," he took his hand and ran it through my hair, "that's not even your fault!"

"Who's fault is it then?"

Tyler slowly rose from his chair and climed into the hospital bed next to me. I rolled over onto my side so our noses were almost touching. I could feel his hot breath on my face and all I wanted to do was kiss him.

"Defiantly not yours," he muttered and leaned in and kissed me. He pulled me into his arms, protectively, as we kissed and I knew that he was the one I would want forever.

I snuggled up next to him and he pulled me closer and that's how we layed, with my head on his chest in the hospital bed.

-

"Should we wake them?"

"They really are cute."

"He's not even supposed to be in here."

"Get him the hell out!"

"They look so peaceful though."

My eyes fluttered open to see a few nurses and a doctor with us.

"Troye, you're awake," I shut my eyes.

"We don't have to talk now, but your friend does have to leave," I pulled Tyler closer to me.

"You have to open your eyes, eventually," I shut them tighter and decided that I did not like doctors.

-

I sat in the cold office and I got the shivers. I get them randomly, does that ever happen to you? Well I do and all I know is that they're hella irritating whilst in public.

"Troye Mellet?"

I nodded, stood up and walked into the room following the nurse. She brought me down a long hallway to where at the end was a small room which sort of reminded me of a lounge.

I walked into the room and awkwardly stood there.

"Troye?" I slowly nodded.

"Take a seat." I sat down on the couch. She looked like she was in her late twenties with long, straight blonde hair. She sat across from me on a chair with pen and paper and if I was predicting correctly, this was not something I had signed up for.

"So, you're probably wondering why you're here, right?" I nodded my head.

"First off, let me introduce myself, I'm Olivia Moore and I'm a social worker at
this hospital. That pretty much just means that I help teens with things such as depression, anxiety, self harm and such."

They saw my cuts. That was why they sent me here.

"Excuse me, Miss Moore-"

"-Call me Olivia," she interjected. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I don't want to be here to talk about my problems or whatever. I'm working on it and -"

"Troye, we saw the cuts."

"It's not like I tried to kill myself!"

"You had fresh cuts, you're obviously going through something and-" but before she could finish I was already out the door.

A/N: AYYY so new chapter !! I tried so hard to write this but troyler collabs?!

guys I have been shitting everywhere, THE FEELS

also were almost at 10k I'm literally crying I remember when I freaked over 500 I love y'all so much <3

this chapter is dedicated to my flower Olivia ayyy <3

I'll do it for real when I get on my computer

Social Media:

Twitter: @oktroyler_
Tumblr: tilly-slays.tumblr.com

( sorry Troye not changing my url)

and kik: @timmac11

ilysm cuties !

-Kristen