I Know You're The One Part 1

I know you’re the one

Part 1

‘“I want to kill you Mollie, you and your baby. You boyfriend doesn’t love you any more, he doesn’t need you or your baby. You will die!” He said in is his husky voice. The knife got closer and closer. “No, please don’t kill me! I love Liam and he loves me back! This baby means everything to me” I screamed. It was to late, he forced the knife in to my stomach and that was it I was gone.’

“Ahhhh!” I woke myself up screaming. I took a deep breath as sweat dripped down my face. You’ve probably guessed, I’ve just had a bad dream or rather nightmare. My name is Mollie, I’m 18 years old and you might have guessed I’m having a baby with my boyfriend Liam. He’s in a famous boy band formed in X Factor last year. Yes Liam Payne from boy band One Direction. We’ve been together 3 years now and Liam means so much to me. Even if he is busy a lot, he still treats me like I’m his world. Now I’m pregnant he makes sure I come with him literally everywhere just in case something happens. I’m just over 8 months along, so Liam is taking it really easy with me now. When ever he has to fly out to Sweden or LA and I can’t come with him he’ll make sure I have someone with me at all times! He is protective, but I love him for that.

“Baby girl are you ok?” Liam asked sleepily.

“I’m fine now I’m awake!” I sighed rubbing my eyes.

“What happened?” He questioned.

“I had a bit of a bad dream, that some guy wanted to kill me and our baby. They said that you didn’t love me any more, then he stabbed me and I died.” I replied.

“That’s horrible; you know I love you very much. I will always love you baby. You and that little one in there are my everything!” He said pulling me in to his bare chest placing his hand on my baby bump.

“I would never let that happen to someone like you, come on try and get back to sleep its nearly 3’o clock in the morning!” He yawned. My eyes closed and I fell back to sleep.

By the time I woke it up it was 8.30am. I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up, morning sickness was the worse thing about being pregnant.

“Coming for ya baby girl!” Liam called. I heard footsteps walk slowly in to the bathroom. Liam pulled back my hair and kept it away from my face while I threw up.

“Everything will be ok baby girl, don’t you worry!” Liam said.

“Thank you Liam!” I whispered as I finished being sick.

“That’s not a problem, anything for my girl!” He replied as I splashed my face with cold water. As I dried my face with the towel I felt Liam wrap his arms around my baby bump.

“You’re so beautiful! You know that right?” He whispered as he kissed my neck. I giggled, Liam was so sweet.

“When our little boy comes along, he’s going to grow up to be just like his mummy!” Liam smiled.

“I’m sure he’ll be more off a daddy’s boy!” I giggled.

“Sure he will, now come on…I’ve got meetings to go to today.” He announced.

“Noo! Do you have to?” I said a bit upset.

“Yes I do, I’ve got a long weekend this weekend so we can finish off our baby shopping!” He smiled.

“Yay!” I squealed kissing Liam on the cheek.

After getting ready, me and Liam left for the studios. When we arrived the boys were all sat down cuddled up there girlfriends. Harry had his girlfriend Afton they were perfect for each other. Afton had long brown hair and blue eyes. Me and Afton were really close, she’d become like my best friend out of all the girls. She was quite shy, but was always having a laugh and smiling, she was such a good friend and really caring. Afton was always there for me, especially since my family and my other best mate Jo were all back in Wolverhampton. Then there was Niall with his girlfriend Julie, she also had long brown hair but it was slightly curly and blue eyes. Julie was always up for a laugh, she was very talkative but a good listener as well. Next was Zayn with Rosie, she had shoulder length curly brown hair. Rosie was the one that was always cracking a joke, she was so funny. She was very trust worthy, caring and sensitive. Finally there was Louis with his girlfriend Kitty; she had longish caramel coloured hair and blue eyes. Kitty was always up for a bit of fun, just like Louis them two were made for each other.

“Good morning!” Liam smiled.

“Good morning!” They chorused.

“How’s the 6th member of the band doing?” Niall asked. The boys had this thing going on; as we were having a baby boy the boys said it would be like there 6th member. It made me laugh every time.

“He is very well thank you!” I giggled.

“Well look, we’ll see you in a few hours…I love you!” Liam whispered kissing me on the cheek.

“Liam wait…come here!” I said as he walked over. The baby was starting to kick.

“What’s the matter?” He asked.

“Put your hand there.” I replied placing his hand on my stomach.

“That’s amazing….our little boy.” He whispered. J