I Know you're the one Part 2

I know you’re the one

Part 2

Liam kissed me on the cheek, then rushed off down the hall to catch up with the boys. After Liam had walked off, I went to sit down with the girls who were chatting away between them selves.

“How are you this morning?” Afton asked as I sat down.

“Alright I suppose, just want this baby to hurry up and come!” I laughed.

“Not long left now anyway!” Kitty smiled.

“I know, only less than a month and I’m an official mummy!” I replied.

“How I wish I was you, you’re so lucky to have Liam as your boyfriend!” Rosie said.

“But you’ve got Zayn, he’s a nice guy!” I smiled.

“Yeah Rosie, you two are perfect for each other!” Julie said.

“Anyway you girls ready to go out to town for a bit?” Kitty questioned, we all nodded in agreement.

As we walked out of the studios we got mobbed by all the fans, some of them were really nice and accepted us girls, others were a bit mean. But I’d got a lot of respect from fans; I’d been with Liam way before all his X Factor so it was a bit easier. Once we got away from the crowds, we made our way to town. The girls stopped at starbucks on the way, but I couldn’t bare it! I’d suddenly gone of the smell of coffee since being pregnant, so me and Afton stood outside and waited for the girls. As we wondered round town, we got chatting about how we met the boys. We all knew how everyone met the boys, but we just loved chatting about it every now and then. Me and Liam met in high school, we’d been in the same year and had always been good friends. But when we were in Year 10, just before Liam first audition for X Factor before being in One Direction, Liam asked me out. I said ‘YES’ and every since, we’ve been together.

Hours past and we all made our way back to the studio. Liam was ready to leave, so I said bye to the boys and there girls. Liam had arranged for them all to come over Saturday night to join us for dinner, with our families who were coming over this weekend. I was looking forward to spending the weekend with Liam, our families and friends.

“So what are we gonna do tomorrow before everyone arrives on Saturday?” I asked.

“Well we could finish the nursery and maybe go and get some food in for the weekend, then we’re sorted.” Liam replied.

“Might as well, I’ll make a list when I get back.” I said yawning.

“Take your time babe, don’t stress your self out to much.” Liam whispered pulling me in to his chest.

“I love you Liam.” I whispered.

“Love you more.” He replied.

When we got home, I started to cook tea for me and Liam. Liam started to make a list of all the things we needed for the weekend, he was so sweet doing it for me. As I got cooking, I felt Liam’s strong arms wrap around my stomach.

“What do you want Mr?” I asked.

“I just wanted to see what you were cooking…” He replied.

“Well, I thought I’d do spag bowl for now. Happy with that?” I said.

“Sure!” He replied.

“Won’t be long.” I smiled kissing him on the cheek. Liam was all I could ask for right now.