I know you're the one Part 12

I know you’re the one

Part 12

“Mollie what happened to them?” Liam asked.

“The 4 of them were in a car crash in Louis’ car, there in hospital. Louis and Harry are on life support!” I cried.

“Right lets go!” Liam said taking my hand. He quickly paid the bill for the drinks, while I put Charlie in his car seat. We quickly raced out of the café and literally ran down the high street to get a taxi. After flagging down a taxi, the driver quickly drove through the streets of London.

When we arrived at the hospital, we both dashed inside and straight to the reception desk.

“Hi there, we’re looking for Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Afton Dean and Kitty Baker.” Liam said out of breath slightly.

“Ahh, yes they’ve not along arrived. There on the private section of ward E, there in rooms 1- 4. ” The receptionist replied.

“Thanks.” I replied. We headed in direction off E ward and looked each side of the hall for there rooms. As we headed down a small corridor that led to the private rooms, I saw Rosie and Julie crying in to each others shoulders.

“Girls?” I questioned.

“Oh Mollie, thank good you’re here!” Julie cried.

“How they doing?” I asked.

“Not good…” Rosie replied.

“Where are Niall and Zayn?” Liam asked.

“There just down there, they’ve gone to check on Harry and Lou.” Rosie replied.

“I’ll go and find them.” He said.

“Stay strong baby girl.” Liam added kissing me on the forehead.

Liam walked off down the ward to find the boys. I turned to look in the room next to me, lying there on the bed was Afton. Tears rolled down my cheeks as my hands started to shake. Just when I thought things might have been getting better, it gets worse. It felt horrible standing on the other side of the wall, where you know that one of your best friends could be dyeing. But it kind of made me think, was it done on purpose or was it done by accident?

I let the questions fly over my head and wiped my tears away. The girls were just as upset as I was, so I pulled them both in for a hug and sat down. Charlie started to cry, so I picked him up out of his car seat. Before going to get drinks for the girls, I went to see Kitty. It was horrible seeing both the girls, sitting there about to die. I left the girls, then went to get drinks from the café. While I sat in the café, I fed Charlie his bottle then walked back to the girls and gave them there drinks.

“Any news on the girls?” I asked them. The shock there heads.

“Look, I’m going to find the Liam, Niall and Zayn to see if there’s any news on Harry and Lou.” I said weakly.

“Keep us updated!” Julie smiled weakly.

When I walked down the ward, I saw Liam looking through a glass window. He looked upset, like he’d been crying. I went up to him and put one arm around his waist, he jumped slightly then smiled weakly at me.

“What’s the news?” I asked.

“Nothing yet, what about the girls?” He asked.

“Nothing either, we’ll get through this I promise. They’ll pull through I know they will.” I smiled weakly. I kissed him softly on the lips, he smiled grew bigger.

“What if they don’t?” He questioned.

“Don’t look at the bad side, I’m sure they’ll pull through.” I said. I hugged him tightly to let him know everything would be ok.

“Here, take Charlie for a bit. He could use with a cuddle from his daddy.” I added handing Charlie to him. Suddenly my phone started to ring.

“I’ll be back in a minute.” I smiled, then walked off down the hall.

I walked down the hall and stood just outside the hospital. When I pulled my phone out of my pocket, there was an unknown number on the screen.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hello, is this Mollie Allen?” The voice asked.

“Yes, yes it is. How can I help?” I questioned.

“Mollie…it’s the police. We have some bad news for you….” There was long pause.

“Your friend Jo was found beaten to death this morning in her flat, the doctors aren’t sure if she’ll make it or not.” He said. I instantly feel to the floor in tears, it was one after another. But I wasn’t aware that things were just about to get worse, with yet another phone call.