I know you're the one - Part 1 *1 year on*

I know you’re the one

*1 YEAR ON*

Part 1

“Mollie you look gorgeous!” My stylist Annie said as I spun in my wedding dress. Today was the day I got married to Liam, the best day if my life. Not only were we getting married, but we were celebrating 5 years since our first date together. The day Liam asked me out was 5/12/2007 and 5 years later we were getting married on the 5/12/2012! It was amazing. But I was so nervous yet excited about today, everything was planned and ready to go. I had Kitty, Afton, Rosie, Julie, Jo, Amy, Jenny and my cousin Michaela all as my bridesmaids, with Charlie as my page boy.

“Are you ready to show everyone?” She asked.

“I’m ready…” I smiled.

I walked down the stairs, as Annie held my dress. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I felt butterflies in my stomach. The nerves were getting to me to quick. I got closer to the living room, when Afton came out. Her jaw dropped, she looked stunned.

“Mollie…you look stunning!” She gushed.

“Thank you.” I replied as everyone came piling out the living room. They looked stunned. I blushed at everyone’s comments, when I saw Charlie crawl out from behind everyone.

“Aww! Charlie don’t you look gorgeous.” I said kneeling down to pick him up.

“Look at my gorgeous little man all dressed up in a suit, reminds me of his dad.” I giggled.

“Talking off his dad, are we ready to leave before the bride is fashionable late for her own wedding.” My dad laughed.

“Come on, lets go.” I replied. I let everyone else go first before me and my dad got in the car and got driven to the church.

When I arrived at the church, the nerves really started to kick in. My dress was quickly sorted out by the girls, then we moved on inside. The music started to play as I walked down the isle. Liam stood at the end all suited and looking smarted, as the boys stood along side him. I felt a small tear run down my cheek; I quickly wiped it away as I approached Liam. When I got to Liam, he took hold of my hand and lifted my veil over my head.

“You look….amazing!” Liam whispered. I smiled at him; this was going to be the best day of my life.

After saying our vowels, we went outside to have some photos taken. As the photos got taken, it started to snow. It looked beautiful as it fell around us.

“I can’t believe it, you are now mine!” Liam laughed pulling me in for a kiss.

“I love you Mr Payne!” I giggled.

“Come on, family photo now!” The photographer shouted. All our families gathered round for a photo. Charlie sat down the front as Taylor stood next to me. It was nice to see all our family, our friends, the boys, everyone together for just one day.

“SMILE!” The photographer called. I giggled as I cuddled in to Liam. Today was just about to get better!