I know you're the one Part 3

I know you’re the one

Part 3

“Liam, hurry up! I need to get this shopping done!” I called up the stairs. It was Friday morning, 10am and me and Liam were meant to be going shopping, but someone was taking to long.

“I’m coming babe!” He said appearing at the top of the stairs with no top on.

“And you’re expecting to go out like that?” I asked staring at his abs.

“No….I just couldn’t find a t-shirt.” He laughed kissing me on the cheek.

“Theres one in the washing basket in the living room.” I replied.

“Alright, I’m going!” He answered.

After Liam got his top on we left to get the shopping done. As well as getting the food shopping, we got a few extra things for the nursery. There was still a lot to do in the nursery, but we were getting there slowly. When we arrived home a few hours later I and Liam got cracking on painting the rest of the nursery.

“Liam come here a sec, you’ve got paint on your nose.” I smiled.

“Where abouts?” He asked.

“Just there…” I giggled painting paint on his nose.

“Right that’s it Misses…” He said picking up a paint brush. He flicked it all over me as I flicked some back.

5 minutes later both of us were covered in light blue paint, sitting on the floor laughing. You could tell me and Liam still acted like teenagers, even though we were. But even me being pregnant wasn’t stopping us from being who we were.

“I love you Liam!” I smiled.

“Love you more baby girl.” He replied jumping up off the floor.

“Help me up please.” I said holding out a hand. Liam pulled me up and spun me around, kissing me on the lips.

“Come on, lets get all the furniture put up. It’s the last thing we need to do all the paintings done!” Liam said.

Liam wondered out the room and collected the furniture that needed to be put together. As Liam put the furniture, I put away some of the clothes and set up the cot. Everything seemed to be fitting together after months of hard work.

“Finished!” Liam huffed as he put the curtains up.

“It looks amazing.” I smiled.

“Very proud of you Liam.” I said hugging him.

“Proud of you to baby girl!” He whispered.

“You looking forward to this weekend?” He asked as I hugged him tight.

“Of course I am, it will be nice to see all the family, Maz, Andy and Jo.” I replied.

“Maz and Andy are so glad to be coming down again, I can tell they’ve missed me.” He laughed as we parted.

“Well I’m glad that there able to come down and visit. I haven’t seen them in ages.” I replied.

“Its been a long time I know, but it will be a good weekend.” Liam smiled. I kissed him sweetly and cuddled him slightly. This was going to be one exciting weekend or could there be trouble…