I know you're the one - Part 2 *1 year on*

I know you’re the one

*1 YEAR ON*

Part 2

We arrived at our evening venue and the place was looking beautiful. While everyone ordered drinks and settled down, me and Liam walked around the grounds of the manor house that was our evening venue and had some photos done.

“I can’t believe you’re now mine!” Liam laughed as we had had some photos taken.

“You Mr Payne, are the best husband a girl could ever have you know that?” I giggled as Liam wrapped his arm around my waist.

“And you Mrs Payne are the best wife in the world.” He smiled kissing me on the lips.

“Come on, lets get inside before we both freeze!” Liam added pulling away.

When we got back inside, we were greeted by cheers and claps. I smiled at Liam, then we went to join everyone at the top table. Before eating, Liam, Taylor, my dad and Geoff made there speeches. I was nearly in tears, I was so lucky to have Liam as my husband. As Liam finished his speech, he made an announcement about something only me and him knew.

“I now have one last thing to say, this is some amazing news for both me and Mollie. We’ve known about this for a few weeks now, but Mollie is currently 2 months pregnant with our 2nd child!” Liam announced. Everybody clapped and cheered as I stood up and kissed Liam.

After the meal finished, the party soon got started. Everyone was enjoying there selves and letting there hair down for once. It was soon time for mine and Liam’s first dance. We’d picked the song ‘One Step At A Time’ by Jordin Sparks. As we got dancing, people slowly started joining in. Louis, Harry, Niall and Zayn all got up on the dance floor, with Kitty, Afton, Rosie and Julie which I thought was cute.

“I love you so much Mrs Payne!” Liam smiled.

“I love you more!” I giggled.

“Promise me one thing babe?” He said.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“You’ll stay mine forever…” He replied. I kissed him softly on the lips.

“Does that answer your question?” I laughed. He smiled.

As the evening passed I got speaking to everyone that we’d invited. While I got talking to my cousin Michaela, I spotted Taylor talking to Liam. I felt a smile appear on my face, it was nice to see them talking to each other after all that had happened.

“Hello, earth to Mollie.” Michaela called, snapping me out of my daze.

“Sorry, I got distracted.” I replied.

“Oh, I see now. Liam and Taylor seemed to be getting on well.” She said catching on.

“I know, look I’m gonna go speak to them for a bit and see where Charlie is.” I answered.

“Take your time, its your wedding.” She smiled. I gave her a quick hug and went to find Charlie.

I got Charlie from my mum and went over to Taylor and Liam. As I walked over, Liam smiled and winked at me.

“Can’t leave me alone now can you.” Liam laughed.

“I’m sorry baby, I just wanted to come and see how you two were getting on.” I replied.

“We’re getting on just fine, you’ve found the perfect guy Mollie.” Taylor said.

“I know, he’s the best husband a girl could ever have.” I smiled as he kissed me softly.

“Mollie, can I talk to you for a bit?” Taylor asked.

“Sure.” I answered.

“Here, I’ll take Charlie I was gonna go see the boys anyway.” Liam winked.

“Thanks Liam.” I smiled.

Me and Taylor walked out side to the grounds of the manor house. As we walked down the steps in started to snow a little bit more.

“Mollie, I’m honestly so proud to have you as my sister. Seeing you last year for the first time in years made me feel lucky to have you as my sister. But when I acted the way I did, I felt bad about my self and now I wished I’d never did it. I wish I could take back everything and be who I was. I feel so lucky having to see my little sister walk down the isle, get married and even see my little nephew grow.” Taylor said. I felt tears fill my eyes, sometimes I’d wish Taylor was the guy he was before everything had happened.

“Taylor…promise you’ll never act the way you did.” I whispered.

“For my sister, I’ll promise anything.” He replied pulling me in for a hug.

When we pulled away, I looked up the steps to see Liam cuddling Charlie and standing with the boys. Liam winked at me and flashed me a smile. The night soon passed and me and Liam were whisked off to a fancy hotel for the night. When we arrived, Liam literally carried me in and chucked me on the bed laying him self next to me. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss, before I went to get changed. After getting changed, I stood out on the balcony. I looked down at my phone, 1.30am already, I had a flight to catch at 10am but hey I had 2 weeks in New York to do what ever I wanted with Liam. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist.

“Hey beautiful, you coming to bed?”  Liam whispered kissing my neck.

“Yeah, sure.” I smiled. Liam carried me back in to the room and chucked me on the bed again. We laid in each others arms, till I felt my eyes slowly closing.

“Good night gorgeous…I love you Mrs Payne.” Liam whispered.