I know you're the one Part 5

I know you’re the one

Part 5

As me and Liam parted, there was a knock at the door. I looked over the clock it was 4pm, it must have been the boys with Afton, Rosie, Julie and Kitty.

“I’ll get.” I said to Liam. I left him leaning against the kitchen side while I went to answer the door.

“Hey guys!” I smiled as the door flung open.

“How you doing?” Afton asked.

“I’m fine thanks hun, come on in. Everyone’s in the living room, I just got to clean Liam up.” I replied.

“What happened?” Niall asked.

“He and Maz got in a play fight and he cut his lip.” I answered.

“Is he alright?” Harry asked.

“Yeah, he’s just in the kitchen.” I replied.

The girls went through to the living room, while I grabbed Liam a clean t-shirt from the washing basket and wondered back to the kitchen. As I went to the kitchen I saw all the boys gathered round Liam.

“Here you go Liam, put that one on. You can’t wear that t-shirt now it’s got blood on.” I said handing him the t-shirt.

“Thank you baby girl.” He replied taking of his top.

“So what you cooking tonight?” Louis asked.

“I thought I might do fajitas, but I best get started now! I’m cooking for like 19 people.” I replied.

“We can always help if you want.” Zayn said.

“That would be great thanks Zayn!” I smiled.

I got all the ingredients out the fridge, while Zayn, Harry, Louis and Niall got Afton, Rosie, Kitty and Julie to come and help. We all split up in to pairs and got doing something different. As I cooked dinner, I felt Liam’s arms wrap around my stomach.

“And what do you want Mr?” I asked.

“I just want a cuddle with my favourite girl.” He replied.

“Well you can get one after I’ve finished cooking.” I answered.

“Fine, I’ll just wait.” He said.

“Liam you know I love you and don’t forget that.” I said turning to face him.

“Of course I know that, I love you more!” He smiled.

“Look, I’m going to show the girls the nursery then we can had a cuddle.” I said.

“Take it easy baby.” He whispered kissing me on the cheek.

“Will do. Girls you fancy coming and seeing the nursery?” I asked. They nodded. I winked at Liam then went to get my mum, Liam’s mum Karen, Amy, Jenny and Jo from the living room.

Once I’d gathered the girls up we all wondered up the stairs. I lead the girls up the stairs, down the hall and in to the nursery.

“Aww! This is beautiful!” My mum said.

“You and Liam sure put some hard work in to this.” Karen beamed.

“We are trying our best for our baby.” I replied.

“And we do wish you both the best.” Jenny answered hugging me. There was suddenly a knocking sound coming from down stairs.

“I best go get that.” I said wondering out of the room and down the stairs.

“I’ve got it!” I called. When I opened the door, I saw him. That boy, the guy, I felt sick seeing him standing there. Why was he here? How did he know where I lived? He didn’t need to be here, not after what he did anyway….!