forgot

forgot

s i x

"SPENCER! SPENCER! SPENCER!"

The chanting of his name was more of a dull ring, he could barely hear it despite it being right in his ear. He was too busy focused on fighting.

"Work on your knees, Reid, your knees"

His fist collided with his opponent's face before he gripped either side of his head and brought it down onto his knee. His opponent fell to the ground, out cold.

"SPENCER!"

He waved to the audience before going to the back room, dressing in his normal attire.

He checked his phone, seeing he had a missed call from Emily. He called her back.

"Hey Prentiss, what's up?"

"We had plans for that movie, you stood me up Reid"

"I did? I am so sorry Em, I forgot"

"Let me guess, fighting?"

"I won"

"Okay, well, you're lucky that I had back up plans with Garcia, or else your ass would be toast"

He chuckled and nodded, walking out with his duffle bag.

"Yeah, I won't miss it next time, okay? Promise"

"Thanks Reid, now I gotta go. Be careful"

"Always am"

He closed his phone and started walking on his way home. He never drove to the fights, he didn't want anyone to know that he was going to them, and he wanted to save gas.

He walked along the sidewalk, his hands stuffed into his pockets. He arrived home, walking through the door and sitting down on the love seat. He flipped the tv on and started watching Doctor Who.

His phone vibrated and he checked it, a picture message, from an unknown number. He raised an eyebrow and clicked it, seeing a picture of a woman with black hair, clearly in a hospital gown, and there was a baby in her arms, a bundle of pink, a girl. His phone vibrated once more.

'Sorry, wrong number :/'

He bit his lip, furrowing his brows before shutting his phone and going back to watching the television.

"America used to live by the motto "Father Knows Best." Now we're lucky if "Father Knows He Has Children." We've become a nation of sperm donors and baby daddies"
- Stephen Colbert