rhythm of love

rhythm of love

t h i r t e e n

She buttoned up the last button on her shirt, smoothing any wrinkles out of it. William smiled at his daughter as he rocked Diana.

"You look beautiful Ryn"

"Dad, I'm wearing an oversized shirt and jeans"

"I haven't seen you in eleven years, you look beautiful"

"Thanks dad"

"Now, I would say be back before midnight but take as long as you need"

"Love you dad"

"Love you too Ryn"

Lysandra told her where Spencer was fighting, and she arrived there, paying to enter and buying herself a soft pretzel before the match started. And after it finoshed, she made her way to the backroom, following Spemcer. She stood at the door, watching him button up his shirt.

"No-one in the backroom"

She hadn't heard his voice in forever, she almost melted.

"Sorry, just wanted to tell you that you did good"

"Thanks"

He looked up at her and she smiled, waving at him.

"You're welcome Spencer"

[short time skip]

His lips were hungry against her's, his hands knew every inch of her body, touching her all over to make sure she was real, to reassure himself that she was there.

She moaned against his lips as his fingers rubbed her through her wet panties. He had her in his apartment, on his loveseat. She had lost her pants somewhere along the way, and he had lost his shirt.

"You're really alive"

"Yes"

She gasped as he trailed kisses down her neck, unbuttoning the shirt with one hand, pushing her panties to the side so he could get the real thing.

He had her on edge before she could moan, his long fingers getting to work right away.

She gripped his shoulders tightly as she grinded into his hand, throwing her head back into the loveseat.

He got her to climax, licking her juices from his fingers, he looked her in the half lidded eyes.

"Why?"

"Lysandra said I was in danger, I didn't want you to get hurt. I wasn't planning on dying, but I got into a car accident, a really bad one, a wonder we made it out, and Lysandra said it was a great way to make Gubarev think I was dead"

"Gubarev? Ivan Gubarev?"

"Yeah, he's dead now, so it doesn't matter"

"I know he's dead, Emily, Derek and I shot him"

"You saved Diana?"

"Yeah, we di-wait, how do you know about Diana? And why did you say we?"

"What?"

"'I got into a car accident, a really bad one, a wonder we made it out.' What was that about? Who's the we? And how do you know about Diana?"

"W-well, three weeks after I left, I realized I was pregnant, and um, I went on to have a baby, I named her Diana Emily, I wanted to name her Diana Emily Reid but Lysandra made me name her Poraz for safety reasons"

Spencer sat up, biting his lip.

"Diana, she's your baby?"

"Our baby"

"Wait, h-how? Wh-why didn't you tell me?"

"Lysandra said I couldn't contact you"

"When is her birthday?"

"June 11th"

"The day after your's"

"Yes, I actually went into labor on my birthday, and spent it in the hospital, but it was worth it"

"Does anyone else know that you're alive?"

"You were top priority"

He leaned down, kissing her softly, she smiled and kissed back, running her hands through his hair.

"Hey, guess what?"

"Hm?"

"I don't have to run anymore, we can spend our lives together"

He grinned and kissed her hurriedly.

"I missed you so much"

"God I missed you too Spencer"

"Who's watching Diana?"

"My dad, we've got all night"

"Good"

He removed her panties, moving down, her legs resting on his shoulders. His hands gripped her thighs as he dug into her soaking arousal, his tongue massaging her wet walls.

She gasped and pulled his hair, moaning his name. She was so glad to be back with him, she hadn't had his touch in two years and it was driving her crazy.

The knot in her stomach came undone, giving her a mind blowing orgasm. Once she came down, he was already aligning his member with her entrance.

"I love you"

It was barely above a whsiper, but her untrained ears heard it, causing her to smile.

"I love you too"

He kissed her, licking her bottom lip, gaining entrance as he pushed his length inside of her. The both moaned and groaned as they got used to each other, she was tight, he was big, it had been so long. Her fingernails dug into his back as their tongues danced together, their hips moving along to the rhythm.

And the night went on as they made up for the lost time, his lips had kissed every inch of her body by the end of the night, and her hands had re-embarked on their adventure all over his body. And it all happened on that loveseat in their apartment.

"Come my darling, it is never too late to begin our love again"
- Atticus