Chapter Two

Melissa's POV.

I rub the sleepy stuff from my eyes, stretching in his arms? I look over, his eyes open and his smile now a grin. He kisses my cheek and smiles as I frown my eye brows to him. I shake it off and glare at the time, 10:00? 10:00! I run a hand through my hair and stretch, nearly hitting Dalton in the face. I chuckle and fix my hair.

"I have to go Dalton," I say, smiling. "um, I'll return the clothes after, and! And wash 'em but I have to go," I finish, a hand wrapping around my wrist.

I yank but end up falling beside him. I smirk and stand up, jumping multiple times on the bed before dalton groans. I laugh, jumping on Drew's bed and jumping on Dalton's, back and fourh, back and fourth. I shake my head, sliding on my socks.

"Darlin' don't leave," Dalton said, standing up now.

I giggled. "I would love to stay, but I have to explore," I reply, shoving Dalton back down.

I burst into choppy laugter. I shake my head and walk out of the room. I tip toe out ofte room and see the door unlocked. Thank god, the door squeeks open and I watch Kendra smirking. She glanced at my clothes, jumping on my suit case and laughed evily. I frowned my eye brows, crossing my arms.

"Kendra Bev-" I yell, she covers my mouth and surrenders passing my bags and suit case back to me.

"good girl," I said, grabbing clean clothes.

I take a glimps through my bag, pulling out a grey oversized sweatshirt with white denim shorts and underwear, forgetting my bras at my house. Aren't I smart? I grabbed a towel from the shelf, plopping on the bed, my head sinking in the bed. My eyes closed as I heard a mutter, that voice....

"I need new clothes," is what she said. I knew it!

"Caswey," i managed, the muffling only coming out.

"Melissa, damn," she replies, giggling.

I let out a sigh, making how to get up look like a workout. She chuckles softly, grabbing clothes. I pick up my clothes and towel, making a run to the bathroom. I read Casey's eyes clearly, knows she was going to take a long time in the bathroom. I slam the door on their faces, laughing evilly.

"melissa, hurry up in there!-" Kendra was cut off.

"Don't take too long!" Casey calls out.

I strip out of my clothes and find the temperature that I'm used to. I beam a smile as the warmth hit my back and managed to feel nice. I remember Dalton slept beside me last night, the way he called me 'darlin'' was-wait, stop that Melissa! Don't think about him! I shook my head repeatedly, trying to get him out of my mind. It was no use though.

I heard bangs on the door as I snicker, turning off the shower and the steam fogs up the mirror. I drew a face and slip into my baggy t-shirt that had one of my favourite animes on it. The character was from Uta no prince-sama. I know, bands. Fictional. I slipped on my black tights and slip on my socks.

I then threw my long bouncy chocolate brown hair into a messy looking bun. Today is a weekend, I don't need makeup right now. I applied lip gloss and mascara only , smiling as I walk out. My eyes widened as I realized something, I FORGOT MY SHOES IN HIS ROOM! I had a mini panic attack as I folded Drew's clothes.

I sneak out of the room as the two girls race into the bathroom. I knock on the door, no answer?!? I wonder if they're awake? I knock a little louder again, the door making the click noise to tell me someone is opening it. Drew. I smile as I hand him his clothes.

"Mind if I come in?" I ask , happily.

"Dude, Melissa's here," Drew announced as I heard screaming coming from the bathroom.