THIRTEEN

Yoongi's POV:
(Swag)

I was getting ready to sleep when suddenly "YOONGI HYUNG!!!!" I heard Jungkook yell. Aish what does this kid want now... it sounded important though... I quickly made my way over to the kitchen. "Whats wron-oh my" I looked at Jungkook, he was really pale, his eyes were completly black, there were dark cicles in his eyes and many of his viens could be seen, but the thing was that the viens were black. "What's wrong hyung?" I tried to say something but couldn't because of the shock, I ran to my room and brought a small mirror "see for yourself" I muttered. He looked in the mirror and looked shocked "take y/n away, I might kill her" I then noticed an unconcious Y/n on the ground, I quickly scooped her into my arms and yelled "Namjoon!!!" And then dashed out.

I ran till I reached Y/n's room then I entered and layed her down on the bed. I looked down at her figure and sighed "if only you knew" You guys must be wondering as to why I feel so close to Y/n, well the truth is that

Y/n's my sister......

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I sighed as I got out of Namjoon hyung's office, I can't believe this is happening.

Flashback:-

"Jungkook you're a half demon half vampire" "WAIT WHAT!" "Yes you are a half demon half vampire-" "but how is that possible? My mom and dad are both vampires pureblood vampires" "well just like Yoongi hyung, you are not completly vampire. Your grandfather was a demon while your grandmother was a vampire, so thats how you have demon gene in you too-" "wait...what do you meen that Yoongi hyung is not a complete vampire? Isn't he a pureblood?" Namjoon hyung sighed and rubbed his temple "I'll tell you but don't tell him that I told you" I nodded eagerly, " Yoongi hyung's parents are not vampires, they're humans" I opened myouth to say something " don't you dare interrupt me mister" I closed it "Yoongi hyung was turned into a vampire by Jin hyung's parents, he saved them from hunters. All supernatural beings began to respect him and soon he became one of the rulers of the vampire realm." He said "but what about his family?" "Hmmm, I'm not sure but I do remember him mentioning a sister though I don't know is she's alive or not" He added.

End of Flashback

So here I am walking towards
Y/n's room. I entered the room and saw her asleep, "You know, in order for humans to live they need food" I heard a voice say behind me, I turned around and saw Jimin standing in the doorway, "I know I'll give her some food when she wakes up" I said smiling, "hey Hobi hyung, Tae and I are going to the gaming room, wanna join?" He asked " I don't know hyung, what if she wakes up?" "Aish, don't worry you'll find out when she wakes up, you'll sense it. After all she is your

Mate.'

  TO BE CONTINUED....