Scrabby Dee Love

[Sequel to Swabba-Jabba Love] Mabel Holly Darden have almost the perfect life that every girl wanted. She is now on her Senior year and she is already seventeen years old. On her Sophomore year, her secret was out that she was a Darden, the most popular last name on that school. She was friend with the school's bitch so no drama for the rest of her junior year. She had the school's prince charming as her boyfriend.

But what happens when there is a new girl in school ? This new girl is shy and really down to earth, but there is more than meets the eye.

Join Mabel as she tried her best to tell everyone that there is something freakish about the new girl. Even trying to tell everyone make her lose her best friends, siblings and her boyfriend. But with the help of Xavier and Charlie she will convince everyone.

Will Xavier and Charlie is only helping her out as a friend or is it more than friends ?

And what will she do when the school's bad boy, Carter have his attention on her ? Oh well we'll just have to find out.

It would be a whole lot of a scrabby dee love !

P.s. I suck at making a description

Author's Note :

Thought I would just post it today since I got nothing to do and that I will be busy tomorrow, well if you count my homework as my busy-ness, that I'm really busy.. And it sucks to know that school will start in 3 days :( Anyhow I will be posting the first chapter after this (:

That was it, Scrabbers !

Vomment !

Promote !

Follow !

Until Next Time

~Jessyca Zamar