Scrabby Dee Love - Panic Mode !

Recap : 

"How did you pass the group downstairs?" Pain asked, while James was kissing her neck. 

"They are not there." He answered Pain while sitting beside me in the bed.

"Must've gone to a party, I guess," I whispered. Carter looked at me with care and then he hugged me. 

"You have us right ?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him back. 

End Of Recap. 

Mabel's P.O.V.

"Mabel."

"Mabel."

"MABEL HOLLY DARDEN." I instantly looked up.

"The freak ? What is wrong with you ?" I yelled as I saw Pain.

"School." Suddenly all my body nervous system worked in an instant flick. 

"What time is it ?" I said as I walked around my room, collecting stuff for school. Instead of a word from Pain, I got a laugh. 

The heck is wrong with this girl ? 

Wait a second. 

"YOU !" I shouted while pointing at Pain. "You tricked me." 

"You bet I did, you should've seen your face, it was all like PANIC MODE PANIC MODE." Pain said  while holding her tummy. 

"Whatever, I hate you," I said as I jumped back to bed.

"Love you too, Mabe."

"I'm going back to sleep." Then Pain left my room, still laughing. 

~*~ 

Party in the yacht at 8:30 ! -Vanessa

I immediately threw my phone to my bed. Even seeing her name on my phone, made me sick. 

I'm not going

Maybe the word 'going' is a cue for Pain to walked in and dragged me to the party, because as soon as I finished the word 'going'. Pain walked in and said. 

"YACHT PARTY AND YOU'RE GOING." Pain shrieked in my ear. 

"Firstly, No, Secondly thanks for making my eardrum bleed." 

"Oh c'mon, Mabel, you'll enjoy it, I promise." And just like that I gave in, which is probably the wrong moves to do. 

Cause at the end of the night, I regretted coming to the party....

Author's Note : 

I'm so sorry for the short update, I'm sick and too lazy to write a longer chapter. 

OH EM GEE ! I can't believe GET AWAY '14 is just around the corner AAAA 

I'm just really excited for camping this year. 

SO how are you guys doing ? Please feel free to talk to me about anything. People said I'm a good listener, but I don't really know. 

So anyhow thank you for voting in previous chapters ! 

Vote !

Comment !

Follow ! 

Promote ! 

~Writerbee98