Scrabby Dee Love - Dr,Seuss Quote

RECAP

a doctor and two nurses barged into the room. the doctor immediately checked her and gestured the nurse to bring me outside, without hesitation, I walked through that rectangular door anf waited for some news on Mabel.

End of recap

Minutes later~

The doctor came out and looked a bit confused when he looked at me.

"whats wrong, doctor?" I asked politely. The doctor was about to say something but then he gestured me to go inside the room, and so we went inside Mabel's room.

"Do you know anything about Mabel and her background?" I shook my head.

"I became close with her just recently." I paused for a second then asked the doctor, "why?"

"Mabel have a really unique brain cells, its really rare for people to have this, I as a doctor to be honest dont know what is it called." I looked at him, blankly.

"what do you mean 'you as a doctor dont know what is it called'?" I questioned him.

"you see," he stopped to shook his head, "its better if her parents is here as well, is that okay?" I nodded.

~*~

Hours later, Mabel's and Taylor's parent arrived and they were called to the doctor's office and I was in Mabel's room. "Do you think I'm normal, Carter?"

Now is that an odd question.

"I dont think you're normal, I think you are beyond weird," she looked at me as if I'm a psycho. "Mabel, beyond weird is better heck its the new thing now, normal is just too boring." She laughed.

"To be honest, I do not understand any of your words." I rolled my eyes.

"like one of Dr. Seuss's quotes 'we are all a little weird and life's a little weird. And when we finf someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." she stared at me with her jaw hanging.

"didnt know you had a deep inside in you," She told me.

"Everyone have their deep side." I answered simply which in reply I only got a smile.

~*~

By then it was 5:30 p.m. already and Mabel's parent just got out from the office. It turns out, the uncontrollable breathe, it was just a side effect of trauma.

"Mabel," The doctor called.

"Yes, doctor?" She answered politely.

"you are free to go home?" She smiled and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Bur then it disappeared. "How about Taylor?"

"Taylor is....."

Author's Note:

And we are back with thw cliffhangers, dont hate me for the cliffhanger and for the short chapter.

Oh my gosh my tummy hurts a lot.

Gotta go

Vote

Comment

Promote

Follow

~Writerbee98