Scrabby Dee Love - You look nerdy

Recap :

“Taylor said that you really need some space so I asked a permission from your school saying that you weren’t able to come to school today.” My hard face softened. I smiled at Dad and quickly hugged him. Once I was satisfied of my Dad’s hug, I rushed to my room and texted Tay.

Thanks Tay ! –Mabel

Seconds later..

No worries ! –Taylor

I laid back in my bed and my stupid mind recalled the unwanted events that happened last night.

I'm just useless to this family...

End Of Recap.

~Enjoy (: x

Mabel's P.O.V.

“Mabel are you in there ?” The voice kept on booming and a really loud knock was heard from the door. I opened my eyes and quickly opened the door.

“Yea ?” I asked as I stayed there, couldn’t really see anything, everything seemed really blurry.

“Mabel, are you okay ? Your eyes is so red.” A guy voice asked.

“Wait, I can’t really see anything, who are you ?” I asked.

Charlie’s P.O.V.

“Wait, I can’t really see anything, who are you ?” Mabel asked. I can sensed that Mabel couldn’t see anything, so without saying a word or answering her question, I carried her with her face facing my ass, since she is really light, “Hey put me down.” She screamed.

“Nope, I’m taking you to a docter.” I said simply.

“Who are you ? Should I trust you ? OH MY ARE YOU A KIDNAPPER ? Please don’t do anything to me, I’m still too young to die.” I shook my head chuckling at her words.

“It’s me, Charlie, now stop making my ass bleed Mabel.” I said also shaking my head as I said ‘my ass bleed’.

“Oh its you,” She was quite for awhile then she laughed. “Ass don’t bleed, idiot !” She said as I walked out of the house.

“I don’t give a  shit,” I said then laughed.

“Charlie..” She trailed.

“Yes, Mabel ?”

“I can’t see anything...” She trailed again. That’s when I started to panic. I put her in shot gun and hopped inside the driver seat. I sped up to the nearest hospital. When we arrived in the hospital. I immediately carried her bridal-style and I jogged to the receptionist.

“Yes young man ? How may I help you ?” The nurse who is in her middle 40’s.

“Its my friend here, she told me, she can’t see anything.” The nurse grabbed the telephone.

“Dr. Antonie ? Uhm it seems you have another patient now...okay sir.... I’ll send her there right now.” She ended the call by putting the telephone roughly back. “What’s the young lady’s name ?” She asked as she took a pen and a paper.

“Mabel Holly Darden.” I said.

“Alright.” She wrote it really quickly. “Come with me please, Mr ?”

“Charlie, Charlie Brown.” I told her. She slightly nodded and led us to a room just near by the receptionist.

“Please come in, Dr. Antonie is ready for Mabel.” I nodded and did what I was told to do. As I walked in, still carrying Mabel in my arms.